Nomad

i can help you get a girl with tips thay relly work

• 21 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yes I do.
But I won't take tips from someone who can spell.

Lets hear your tips anyway...

KingRyan

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

okay then to start girls like a sensutivish man been nice to them oh and allways complament them girls like the truth

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You don't think that I already knew that.

(please get a spell checker...)

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

im trying

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

Henry,that is considered spam[/quote]. Anyways, There are many different types of women with different personalities.
So you first need to find out. Then you'll know if you have to act mature, kind, or any other emotion.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Studies have shown that guys with 'dark triad' personalities i.e. impulsive, selfish and a liar, tend to pick up much easier than those who are nice and sensitive.

Why? Because the dark types tend to be better at playing. I hear countless complaints from guys I know saying "I'm too damn nice, girls walk over me and toss me aside...it's enough to make me turn gay..." well not all of them say the last part!

Regardless of who you're trying to get with, if you can demonstrate assertiveness and value, people are more likely to identify you as 'artner material', simple as that. Also, you can mix traits to your advantage, but I'll leave that part for you to work out for yourself

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

nice topic and,good tip but why bother lying to someone about ur own personality?
since if ur relationship is going to a "stable" one,why show a fake side of u when u have to go along with "her" for the next rest of ur life?

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

i have had this crush for like for years and we are finally goin out! yea!

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

good for you dude

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

well i think the guys that have a "dark side" get girls easier cuz they just talk to them and dont seem as, idk, i guess fearful. anyway, those guys end up breaking the girl's heart by either neglectng them or cheating on them. a sensitive guy would always be there for her and just be nice to her. in the end the girl will always take the sensitive guy, it may not be off the bat, but it will happen.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

nice topic and,good tip but why bother lying to someone about ur own personality?
since if ur relationship is going to a "stable" one,why show a fake side of u when u have to go along with "her" for the next rest of ur life?

Heh, who said that liars needed to stay with any one person?

Liars are good at getting "more". This means more of many, as opposed to more of one, if you know what I mean.

It's profiling, yes, but nice guys just don't "stand out enough" apparently. You have to be wicked good at something, and as stereotypes go, if you're picture perfect, you have some real skeletons in your closet.

At least, that's how the profiles go.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, you're right Strop. Hehe, more of many. Great use of words there.

In the present time, girls don't want that "nice boy." But if they are smart, they won't take the "bad boy." If you have a sence or humor, and really know how to have fun, (no, not "that" kind of fun XP) then you stand out more, which girls notice. Staying quiet isn't exactly the way to do it.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Heh.
I think the best help for a man to get a girl is the help that another girl can provide.
So i think you dont really help those singles out there lawl.
Anyways good luck to those single men/girls out there xD.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I think the best help for a man to get a girl is the help that another girl can provide.

Gee, in this day and age this doesn't normally leave one with many options!

"Hey...mom? There's somebody I like..."

Okay, I kid. When you get older, you, depending on the environment, may on average have more friends of the opposite sex that you don't consider some kind of partner-material.

Also note the different levels of commitment in a 'artnership'...it's not necessarily marriage or bust.

I will note that there are different kinds of 'bad' depending on sensibilities, some of which are very misguided. Being largely sexual beings for whatever reason, for example, while apparently disapproved of in many circles, it is highly desirable to be good at flirting. Flirting needn't necessarily be for sexual ends, though.
Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Everyone's different and I don't think that there are many useful correlations in this subject. If there were, then people surely would've discovered them by now, this being a topic since life started, and there wouldn't be many singles. Also if a this kind of thing were to be discovered, I bet money that it would only work until the girl you were using this tip for found out about it.

Showing 1-15 of 21