263 posts
Nomad

You can find almost everything online.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

If there were, then people surely would've discovered them by now

For all their fanciful notions otherwise, humans remain largely uncritical of their behaviors as a whole.

Some people have discovered 'the secret' to playing 'the game', by which I mean 'how to pick up'. Note that this is an analytical approach and doesn't necessarily work for maintaining relationships...but essentially it covers much of what we've mentioned earlier: register interest, isolate, demonstrate value. This kind of approach is only one way to go about describing things and besides it's so counterintuitive that most people would say it's a load of hockey because it 'oversimplifies diverse behaviors' which...to an extent, isn't that true.

But I'm no player myself. Also, if you're busted reading one of those dating help books, you'll have to rely on the charm of light self-deprecation plus maybe a bit of wit depending on the situation: "...I was told to Brush Up my Shakespeare but this is much easier to understand!"
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I prefer Shakespeare...

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

Strop some ppl do to impres a girl

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I really knew those tips. Anyways, a lot of people already knew what you wanted to get out. It's not a secret.

Showing 16-21 of 21