ForumsGameshardest boss battle you have ever faced

100 30039
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the boss you put down must have a reson, there is a play before put rule and all the nomal rules apply.

the hardest i have faced was tabuu from ssbbawl because he can ko your wrole
party and is hard to defeat. i was on nomal differcuite
sorry about my spellings

• 100 Replies
sayde
sayde
24 posts
Nomad

Terranort, at the epilogue of Birth by Sleep. Nearly threw my PSP in frustration.

Fire Emblem Awakening's Grima, in the Future's Past 3rd DLC.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Terranort, at the epilogue of Birth by Sleep.

I'll keep that in mind when 2.5 remix comes out.
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I have written before on this thread, but I changed my mind. Elder Princess Shroob from Mario and Luigi: Partners in time

Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

Has to be Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat.

pepper98
pepper98
11 posts
Nomad

princess peach in paper Mario The thousand year door i died sooo many times it's insane!

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I would say Rev from Sonny in the bonus (Tick Tock was sooooooo much worse in the first one) I would say Bad Girl in No More Heroes .She can do with a baseball bat what the 8 greatest assasins couldn't do with giant swords, rockets, motorcycles, grenades, landmines, super powered explosions, katanas and giant magic cannons. She killed Travis Touchdown. Well she killed me playing as Travis Touchdown. Despite those two I think I would have to say............Everybody. Just go play legendary souls on Soul Caliber 5. I got beat by Kilik 12 times. Then my brother took over and wasted him with Mitsarugi. I look ahead of me "Oh hello Nightmare." I look behind me. "Thanks Satan!" Oh and geuss who's next Cervantes Freaking Cervantes! You ever fight Cervantes on very hard? Try it on Legendary.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Corvus (final form) on Dragon Quest IX. A killer mix of magic, combat moves, self healing, and stat drops.

McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

Seth from Street fighter IV on hardest mode.

Good Lord he is nearly impossible and you expect me to fight Akuma after him?!

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

Mega man battle network 6's real bass *the underground area* was the hardest for me took me 5-6 tries* he moves so fast when you get his hp low* and can kill you in 2-3 hit's

jaykowalski
jaykowalski
10 posts
Nomad

I've played Dark Souls so...
It's really annoying game, but i like it a lot.

Showing 91-100 of 100