ForumsThe TavernStrange snacking habits?

25 6196
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

What are some of your strange snacking habits?

Like pangtongshu sometimes likes to grab a jar of peanut butter and a spoon and eat it that way. Nothing else just the peanut butter straight up xD

• 25 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Amazingly,I snack on anything hot.Peppers,Chilli chips and hot sauce.
You didn't expect that,didn't you?

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I really like putting cheese on top of chocolate chip cookies. Something about it is just so good.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I do enjoy eating potato chips with ketchup. Don't tell anybody else.

Hey ferret that's not considered strange in Canada, I hear they have ketchup chips.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I love old popcorn. I guess because the butter has had time to really soak in to every kernel.

I love old popcorn, just not at the movie theater. =P

I love putting hot sauce on nacho doritos and lays. Sheer awesomeness.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I am not really sure if these qualify as strange, but I'm going to put them here regardless.

I really enjoy getting a bag of plain tortilla chips and dipping them in plain sour cream. It's crunchy, savoury, smooth and tangy all in one bite.
I also enjoy making a snack my family has always called 'oor man's chicken wings.' What you do is take a tortilla, spread butter on it and add liberal doses of hot sauce, roll it up and microwave until the butter is melted and everything is warm. Cut it into pieces and bam!, tastes just like chicken wings.

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I do enjoy eating potato chips with ketchup. Don't tell anybody else.

It's so freaking good

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just relized that all my snack habits are normal and everyone elses' is not. So I guess I'll go try some new things I might like.

I just found out peanut butter, marshmallows, and Fritos are awesome together.

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Or if you want to be even more strange...

Try a peanut butter sandwich dipped in a bowl of chili it's really weird. O.o

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I just relized that all my snack habits are normal and everyone elses' is not. So I guess I'll go try some new things I might like.
Everyone has their own weird habits, but some don't...like you!Anyway how about potato chips dipped in peanut butter?That sounds really gross but I think its pretty awesome.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Fries, chips, and cheese with vinegar. xD

Showing 16-25 of 25