Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

In memory of those who left AG...

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 6:25am

Secretmapper

Secretmapper

1,783 posts

To me, Healmeal, and MeatBalls1337. I don't really know if they still visit AG, but I am assuming they had, or at least, have not visited as frequently.

There are probably only a handful of people who still know or even remembered me. To be honest I visit AG and never see the people who were once active, probably the only one I still see is Gantic - and that's cheating, cause you know, he's a mod.

Anyway when I was incredibly active in AG back in the day, there always used to be threads like this and the like, and old time users would pop up and basically say the same thing I had just said - that those who were once active had already left- I guess its just generations and generations of Armorgames users eh?

I met the two great persons I mentioned up top in a forum game. Those were very good times. We were able to reach 32 pages, even though there were only FOUR of us. Maybe that kind of milestone isn't anything new today, but back then, 32 pages with only four people is quite a high ratio.

Anyway, bye now.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 9:55pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,357 posts

I had a whole list of people here, and then the flipping page refreshed and its gone.

I'll just say Gunthex, Valarik, Mehuman, Darktroop07, Portoportule, CyanideandHappiness, Eragonsdragon.

More than half my friends have left....I need some new friends. Any offers? :3

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 9:46pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

Hey guize.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 9:50pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,436 posts

That's not Kirby, it's just a saur pretending to be Kirby.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 9:58pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

Hey you, shut up.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:28pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,436 posts

Nemo set you up, didn't he? Well it must be the AIM thing.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:36pm

Kirby998

Kirby998

5,570 posts

No, we've had a discussion over the last two hours about years gone past. Especially about people we hate...HA

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:49pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,431 posts

Knight

wait now what nation is singapore battleing i hope ts not usa we are already in a war

What. No. Conscription, everyone goes through it.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 1:18am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,826 posts

What. No. Conscription, everyone goes through it.

Well too bad nicho! Y'all goin to battle now!

Anywhos...how is the army?

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 8:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,431 posts

Knight

Er, fine actually. Standard training like shooting and throwing grenades. Two days of leave now.

Reply to In memory of those who left AG...

You must be logged in to post a reply!