ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87774
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Well it was a link to kong. That's a perma in my book. I am now surprised you got off so easy. Shame on you!

Luckily he let me keep my link a while back and didn't take it off. If you're curious it is this video. Man, that video really describes everything about my life but I guess it might cause some people distress.

OT:

You know, I guess I left. That was kind of something bad that no one cared about.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well it was a link to kong. That's a perma in my book. I am now surprised you got off so easy. Shame on you!

That's the thing though, a lot of people had them. Especially people who were in the top 100. So I didn't think it was a problem at the time. I still think it isn't tbh.

OT:

You know, I guess I left. That was kind of something bad that no one cared about.

Eh same here *High-Six!*
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Nobody ever talks about VinceNeille. He had to be my first friend on this site. Now he is never on.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Zirco206 she was great... her reactions to what I said to her were just so perfect...

Zirco206: Left around late 2012.

Last words:"ok?"

Most valued:"r2d2 is like the BEST starwars character."

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Lige and Klause

You don't get a reason, if you knew them you'll know

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Just how I said. I had a referral link to kong, but as soon as he told me I immediately took it off as well as with all the other referrals I had.. Which were only like 2 or 3 more. Then I got a temp ban after taking them off anyways. xD

To be clear:
2011-06-29: So you remove two referrer links and add a new one? What part of "no referrer links are allowed on our site" isn't clear?

*wanders back off into the mist*
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I didn't know 'em...now..gimme a reason =D

Also..can't forget about those underaged users

R.I.P. The user I got banned (or was it 2?..)
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Ahh now I remember. I don't remember what I put up exactly but when I did, I didn't think it was a referral link and the reason I didn't understand why I was banned.

Oh well. It's in the past. Idrc anyways x)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Just remembered someone.

Skydragon720 - notable trait: Used italics instead of quotes

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Just how I said. I had a referral link to kong, but as soon as he told me I immediately took it off as well as with all the other referrals I had.. Which were only like 2 or 3 more. Then I got a temp ban after taking them off anyways. xD

To be clear:

2011-06-29: So you remove two referrer links and add a new one? What part of "no referrer links are allowed on our site" isn't clear?

*wanders back off into the mist*

So the cookie crumbles.

Lige and Klause

You always say those two. Such a shame Killersup was not here when they were active.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

AceOfSky. He was forever alone
Credit to daleks for remembering this.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

AceOfSky. He was forever alone

Gah I was goin to say him D= Is he really gone? I know he left for a while..then he came on for like a day or 2 (I remember him asking if DWF is goin to ever be active..p.s. he asked this before she did) the was gone again

Also...got another!

wontgetmycatnip...a newbie who just randomly popped into the WEPR section...and was a great change of pace for the norm of newbies there
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Also, so what if those so called "vets" disliked him. It was most likely due to them getting warnings or bans anyway.

Was it cormyn who banned Zega? I remember leaving around the time cormyn was here, when I got back Zega was gone
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

That's like asking "Was it that judge who sentenced the convicted murderer to death?"

Such being that it matters not who doled out the punishment seeing as the punished erred so grievously in the first place.
Or to put it another way, do you blame a man for quashing a troublesome in insect when it bites one too many times?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It's just a question. Don't inject drama into it.

Showing 76-90 of 303