ForumsQuestsUpgrade Complete 2 Quests

96 82444
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for Upgrade Complete 2. Here is a list of the current quests available for this upgrade-happy game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/14d8b63fc6e4270078e427423c3b92f4.png?v=1352245019
Upgrades Complete!
Every single Upgrade in the game. Phew that's hardcore!
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/8a7c247434df37bcfd113d4962dcad16.png?v=1352245141
Game Complete!
Beat the mastermind behind the enemy waves!
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/6ae0a77fed8f38395c69332c4c7c33e1.png?v=1352245753
Tough Guy
You're not easily scared are you?
Difficulty: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/9ec15360bc4287389c47d139ca2d28a2.png?v=1352312386
Full of Premium Wool
Patience and maybe a bit of cash needed for this one. Well, maybe just patience.
Difficulty: Easy

• 96 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

i will add my own agreement, I was caught in the exact same glitch as Daleks, identical screens and everything.

Hellraider666
Hellraider666
1 posts
Justiciar

wool quest doesn't work. i can see the sheep, but the quest isn't complete.

SniperRUS
SniperRUS
6 posts
Jester

After i got all upgrades, the game stopped functioning, can no longer enter battles, goto menu's, etc.

I have this lag too. but then i press button what need, open and close upgrade i got what need
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

i can see the sheep, but the quest isn't complete.

You have to wait for them to get through the whole dialogue.

So I got through the whole game without the glitch. The glitch I believe is under Enemy GFX. So wait until the end to upgrade that (boss will not come until you have upgraded everything). So... upgrade it fully. Don't just upgrade it once or it will probably glitch. Also if you got the glitch clear your cache and cookies!
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Started the game fresh on another computer and took a different approach to gain the "Full of Premium Wool" Quest...

I played the game up to Wave 5 (with the necessary upgrades to play the game of course) and then simply played that wave over and over with letting 1 single ship pass me by, making the wave fail and gain the money to upgrade the Premium Button (Upgrade Grid 3 - Menu Upgrades) and the Premium Content (Upgrade Grid 5 - Misc Upgrades).

After completeing this (you can of course choose a more difficult wave for more money, but this one was reasonable in amount of money gained), you go to the main menu, click the "Premium" button (the content is now free after upgrading it completely) and watch that lovely picture of a cuddly cute wooly sheep, narrated by the game developer and... hang on... Ella? What are you doing there?! (O.o)

Anyway... completely watch the movie... mandatory! And cute!! ^^

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts
Archduke

Started the game fresh on another computer and took a different approach to gain the "Full of Premium Wool" Quest...

I played the game up to Wave 5 (with the necessary upgrades to play the game of course) and then simply played that wave over and over with letting 1 single ship pass me by, making the wave fail and gain the money to upgrade the Premium Button (Upgrade Grid 3 - Menu Upgrades) and the Premium Content (Upgrade Grid 5 - Misc Upgrades).

After completeing this (you can of course choose a more difficult wave for more money, but this one was reasonable in amount of money gained), you go to the main menu, click the "Premium" button (the content is now free after upgrading it completely) and watch that lovely picture of a cuddly cute wooly sheep, narrated by the game developer and... hang on... Ella? What are you doing there?! (O.o)

Anyway... completely watch the movie... mandatory! And cute!! ^^

After three times trying I finally made it!! Thks
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Urgh, how do you defeat the boss?

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Urgh, how do you defeat the boss?

Just get like 16 fully upgraded lasers. He dies in no time.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I have to say fully upgrades lasers is just too good. I finished the game ONLY with lasers and didn't lose a single wave. If anyone wants to finish the game just do that and upgrade all at once.

I also was laughing hysterically at the premium content. Props to Tony... but really boring after a while.

piratebunny
piratebunny
2 posts
Templar

The white screen glitch just happened to me as well.

grantib
grantib
1 posts
Scribe

Same, got white Bg whent i try to start. Dunno why.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I just realised, I forgot to upgrade the weapons. Holy.....

Zufeng1
Zufeng1
13 posts
Jester

I got the white screen glitch too.

recolino
recolino
3 posts
Scribe

Same problem here, **** white screen.
And i can't fix it cause i don't have any money left to try to see what's bugging.
So... yea. This thing is really messed up

hobbitkniver
hobbitkniver
1 posts
Peasant

What wave does the boss show up in? I've had all upgrades for a while now and the game isn't doing much.

Showing 16-30 of 96