ForumsQuestsUpgrade Complete 2 Quests

96 82258
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for Upgrade Complete 2. Here is a list of the current quests available for this upgrade-happy game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/14d8b63fc6e4270078e427423c3b92f4.png?v=1352245019
Upgrades Complete!
Every single Upgrade in the game. Phew that's hardcore!
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/8a7c247434df37bcfd113d4962dcad16.png?v=1352245141
Game Complete!
Beat the mastermind behind the enemy waves!
Difficulty: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/6ae0a77fed8f38395c69332c4c7c33e1.png?v=1352245753
Tough Guy
You're not easily scared are you?
Difficulty: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/11028/media/icon/9ec15360bc4287389c47d139ca2d28a2.png?v=1352312386
Full of Premium Wool
Patience and maybe a bit of cash needed for this one. Well, maybe just patience.
Difficulty: Easy

• 96 Replies
monoloco125
monoloco125
2 posts
Treasurer

i unlocked 100% game, and then i cannot get the full of premium wool medal, but i already sicovered the shep, help pleaseee

BowTiesAreCoo
BowTiesAreCoo
1 posts
Nomad

What .sol file is it?

Medicacion
Medicacion
13 posts
Marquis

The quest beat the mastermind take 51 waves and the enemy does not go out for me, and I have the complete upgrades, I do not have upgrade of enemy GFX that is the one that produces the bug of freezing of the game.

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

Very fun and funny game. I have completed both of them.

Georgij125
Georgij125
5 posts
Jester

can you please explain the achievement about the premium wool...i am not that patient as it asks me to be XD

Devanius
Devanius
1 posts
Peasant

how do i get the wool quest

Raani
Raani
21 posts
Jester

fantasy4life was right on page 4.
No one knows what upgrades trigger the white screen glitch so better not be generous on buying them.
Just buy the upgrades you need to actually play and get your ship in top shape. Buy lasers and upgrade them, I myself bought like 25-30, can't remember.
Just do not touch the upgrades and beat how many waves you can, the boss only shows up when you upgrade everything and each wave brings more enemies and higher money rewards.
Also keep in mind that the sooner you take the money the larger the sum is.

Gather around 400.000 or more then buy everything, you could start with the Heart Rate and PREMIUM upgrades so you achieve the first two quests.
These two do not make the game crash, at least didn't do for me.
Buy all the upgrades, get the All upgrades quest then the boss level will be available. Kill him and get the last quest as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game pleased my OCD bit by bit but it's also glitchy and broken.
Had to dislike.

unknown5000
unknown5000
3 posts
Shepherd

I've nearly completed the game and pressed the "main menu"... no button at the menu sreen works... refresh doesn't help

2Loose
2Loose
3 posts
Nomad

Oh, that has to sting!

gaetan778
gaetan778
2 posts
Farmer

how i can have "Full of Premium Wool Quest" ?

gaetan778
gaetan778
2 posts
Farmer

how i can have "Full of Premium Wool Quest" ?

andrewer1010
andrewer1010
49 posts
Shepherd

I've noticed your needed help gaetan778, so here is a tip.
You need some money and upgrade the 'Premium Upgrade' upgrade (I think the upgrade is called that...)
Once it's at the max level, check out the 'premium content' by clicking its button. Once you do these, you will get the quest.

badsector82
badsector82
2 posts
Justiciar

I've finished the game but the quests are not marked as finished.

bibobabubobu
bibobabubobu
4 posts
Justiciar

so for all who search help for the "Full of Premium Wool" Quest:
You need to upgrade the following:
- "Upgrades" to 4 stars (10000$)
- "Premium Button" (10$)
- "Premium" to 4 stars (10000$)
after that you go to the "Main" and then to "Premium" and then hit "Give it".. i had to wait like 2 Minutes and the quest is solved. You dont have to look at the sheep, you can surf in another tab while waiting

As i only had to archive this one quest, because it got added later, i played again only to archive this.
I did this in about 15 Minutes by only updating the needed updates and some points in the loading updates. I bought like 8 Lasers and a Coinmagnet and farmed money in Wave 4.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

So, I completed the entire game. In doing so, it appears to have disabled some of the buttons on the menu screen. The "Premium" button, necessary for the "Full of Premium Wool" quest, doesn't do anything, along with three other buttons. Therefore, I don't seem to be able to get the quest anymore. Is there a way I can reset my progress and replay the whole game or something in order to fix this?

Showing 76-90 of 96