ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 340494
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Quests would fit perfectly in Man in Gap.

Nice pun, but as a fellow Fan in Gap, I can't see a way in which quests could be made out of such a simple game. You could have quests for reaching a score of 20 or 50, but it wouldn't be worth the trouble of adding the quests.

I would like to suggest quests for one of my new favorite pastimes, Feed the King. If it's possible, my quest ideas would include:

Reach a score of x in classic mode
Reach a score of x in time mode
Reach a score of x in cake mode
Stack x amount of cakes in a row
Eat x amount of cakes in a row
Stack an overall x amount of cakes
Eat an overall x amount of cakes
Capture x amount of birds in a single round
Buy x power up
Perform all bonus types
Wake up the guard
Find the strange flying object located above the stars

There are corresponding achievements in the game for most of these suggestions.
RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

@Arm_Candy I suggested Man in Gap because it's one of my favourite flash games,it's a quick challenge,a good mix of luck and skills,also because I like games that don't take much time to complete (quick ones).
Feed the king is a nice game,but what do you think about Knightmare Tower?There are already in-game achievements so it wouldn't be that hard to add quests.
Also,suggesting Armed With Wings 3 and Legend of the Void 2.

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

I would prefer something rage like "Give up". There have been many quests in tower defense, action or strategy. Rage quests would be perfect or games like OFFS3T which are original in concept.

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

so my top 10 list of games with possible quests in near future : 1 house of the wolves 2, 2 raze 3, 3 the king of towers, 4 dangerous adventure, 5 age of war 1 and 2, 6 arcuz 1 and 2, 7 paladog, 8 strike force heroes, 9 epic battle fantasy 3 10 sonny 1 and 2 thats it so pls if you have some time make some of these. Quests - gotta chatch them all

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@komodor i cant talk about all your wishes but for a few...

2 raze 3 --> beta testing is on, so in a few days... just wait and see^^

8 strike force heroes --> SFH2 have quests, so there is only a slight chance to see quests for SFH
9 epic battle fantasy 3 --> same as for SFH, because EBF4 have some quests the chances for EBF3 are limited

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

.D thanks for response well overall the quests are beeing created just on the new games recently and the old ones are beeing forgotten

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@komodor youôre welcome^^
A few deeper intels maybe? Afaik the devs must step in for quests, AG provides them a tool that gives them access to AGs online-save-system and other stuff like a highscore board. Implementing this tool is necessary for AG-quests... and these quests also require some extra work for the devs.
Its not the biggest deal if they do this extra-work on the quests while testing/preparing the game for a release on AG... but step back to an "old" game...

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

well depends on deffinition of old if you think about 10 years+, than we have a missunderstanding i ment something about 3 years back

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@komodor i dont talk about years here, equaliy if it is 10 or 1.
If a game is released and (more or less) bug-free... its done, they have mostly another project and need their time for this new one.

For example EBF3, they work currently (afaik) on bullet heaven 2, so they havent the time to implement/test quests for EBF3... its a waste of time for them, and even after bullet heaven 2 is finished/released they will work on another new one --> no time for EBF3.

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

ok i get it developers dont have time so posting anythink on this part of forum is basicly waste of time

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

A high-rated game with over 200,000 plays in three days' time, My Friend Pedro is definitely deserving of quests. There are already 6 achievements in the game that could be turned into quests.

Guns don't kill people
Kill 20 gangsters with the knife

Wall jumping hot shot
Kill 3 gangsters just after a wall jump

Splat-attack!
Blow 20 gangsters in to pieces

Not a scratch
Finish the game with full health

Heads up!
Get 20 headshots

Death from above
Kill 8 gangsters in mid air

Taken directly from the Achievements page in the game.

I suggested Man in Gap because it's one of my favourite flash games,it's a quick challenge,a good mix of luck and skills,also because I like games that don't take much time to complete (quick ones).

There are a couple games that have only 3 quests, so that could be one of those games. You could have a quest for reaching 25, 50, and 100. It might be hard to get the admins to go for it though since it's an older game that isn't very popular anymore and has little potential for more than a couple quests.

Feed the king is a nice game,but what do you think about Knightmare Tower?There are already in-game achievements so it wouldn't be that hard to add quests.

The achievements are set up the same way as in Burrito Bison Revenge, so adding the quests would not be an issue. Feed the King is made by the same developer as Knightmare Tower and BBR, and both already have in-game achievements, so I would advocate for the addition of quests to both of them even though they have both been around for a few years now.
Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

We need I saw her across the world quests

World one ace

Survive world one (Grama's house without dieing)

Animal escape

Complete on forest level without jumping on an animal.

All for now.

SolidFraze
SolidFraze
11 posts
Scribe

1) Exit Path 2.
2) Hobo.
3) Strike Force Heroes (The Old One).
4) Raze and Raze 2.
5) The Worlds Hardest Game and 2.
6) Sushi Cat The Honeymoon.
7) Fragger.
8) Portal The Flash Version.
9) Learn To Fly.
10) Sushi Cat 2.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

1) Exit Path 2.

It's a John game. To quote @Tasselfoot on page 24,

Exit Path - It's possible... but don't hold your breath. This goes for all John games.

9) Learn To Fly.

Another quote from @Tasselfoot on the same page,

Learn 2 Fly - reached out to the dev, haven't heard back

All the other games on your list are old games, and four of them have newer sequels that do have quests. Old versions "aren't high priority" according to Tasselfoot. The remaining games, Hobo, World's Hardest Game, Fragger and Portal, might just be too old for quests, if they were made in AS2 instead of AS3.

To quote Tasselfoot one more time,

Our system for quests is only set up to handle games coded in AS3... so any game made in the old, out-of-date AS2 isn't able to integrate quests.

If you have any suggestions for games, make sure they were made at least in 2010 or after. The older ones are less of a possibility.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I am still patiently waiting for quests to be put on TLS: Union City. The game is perfect for quests! C'mon!

Showing 346-360 of 499