Forums

ForumsQuests

Quests, are they really a good idea

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 9:05am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

I mean, you can not even see how much points you have you can see what rank, wood knight, and so on. I can not tell when I am going to level up any more which is the only thing I dislike, otherwise it is a decent idea.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 10:47am

jeol

jeol

3,964 posts

Ranks and AP were removed to be replaced by Quests and a reputation system, if I'm correct. There isn't really any point system at the moment, other than the number of quests you have completed. You can't tell what isn't there, I guess.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 2:06pm

mdk13

mdk13

1 post

they should combine the two togeather so posting and stuff helped and i agree add the showing of points again

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 2:08pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Ranks and AP have been removed. They don't play a factor in the site anymore. They should not bring back the points for posting or comments. In my opinion anyways. They should invent a new system alongside with the quests.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 6:35pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

486 posts

It's a good way to bring people back to old games that they have forgotten about.

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 6:38pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,356 posts

Administrator

We appreciate the feedback guys, but please keep it all to our Quest thread here:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10773543/official-quest-feedback-thread/page/46/

Thanks!