ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 725681
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Next layer, flamethrowers.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

How many layers are there, and what do they contain?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Well it's all in one layer really, all pointed at the portal, it just has many many weapons. There is also a squad of heavys in case anything gets through but they have never needed to be deployed..

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I see. Let's say that theoretically that something that could counter all that, was to slip through. What would you do?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

The entire operation would be destroyed, I've seen the 3D representation, plenty of fireballs.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Really? Now, thank about this. A practical god of chaos, who loves to cause chaos, hears about something like this. He wouldn't be affected by the bullets. What would happen if he were to chose to invade the portal? Not like anything could stop him.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Ah the final protection would deal with that.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

And that would be...?

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Me!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Oh really? How so?

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

I would invite him to go pegasus hunting. He would happily oblige, because everyone knows that pegasi are much more fun to kill than humans. Trust me, I know that firsthand. We would go off and have a great time slaughtering vicious pegasi.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

You are oddly obsessed with killing pegasi, aren't you? Anyway, that wouldn't work... but I'll keep listening to you.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

You are not even nearly as awesome as the actual final stage.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I never said I was the final stage. But please tell me, what is it?

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Fine then... What's your big, magical, super, apparently-better-than-me final stage? Hm?

Showing 2371-2385 of 4480