ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727367
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Snag I meant that comment that comment towards our resident killer here. No I cannot inform you of it. Top-secret and all that lark. Also it has nothing to do with magic.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Can you give me even the slightest hint? The fate of your world might just hang on it.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Trust me it's infallible. It would cause a lot of death but it would sufficiently defend against any threat. Ah the team has arrived.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

They're all clones of me! (just kidding)

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Alright then, that's good to know. Now, you must remember this, Discord is a practical god of chaos. He turned Ponyville into the chaos capitol of Equestria a while back, before being... reformed, something which I still doubt,

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

... I don't know how to react to your abundant knowledge of "my little pony"...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I look at snag my eye glinting red, "I know of the power of chaos." A grin forms on my face before I look away. "Men! Form a line!" Twelve men walk in casually and form a loose line. They are all wearing, what looks like black metal armor, with different colour lights at there eyes. They have an array of weapons strapped across their chests. All of them have dark green satchels at their hips. A nervous looming man enters, his lab coat drags along the floor as it is too big for him. His black hair is spiked in every direction and is a mess. He is furiously scribbling in a notebook.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

They look angry. We should cheer them up! I wonder if cat videos will work...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

They would kill you or simply contain you. Their emotions have been stemmed so that they are more efficient.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

(To Red303, I've watched all of the episodes, and I just happen to love Discord. Anyway, it's not my fault that that I tend to take Rp things seriously.)
To JACK: Why do they have weapons? And what is the name of the scientist. I'm assuming he's a scientist anyway. Okay, so biological testing, this never ends well...

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Why do I have a weapon, it's the same reason.

"Clark!" The researcher looks up bewildered, "Yes, Mr. Deane?". "Please inform him of your job." His features seem to lighten a little, "Well I am a researcher, I deduce things from my environment and make ample suggestions upon how we could create such things in our universe. I also work hand in hand with the R&D team when we manufacture said things. I am the proud creator of many items myself." He says smiling, clearly liking to speak about his work.

Ah it's not testing anymore, we've perfected the majority of the base sequencing of human DNA and are well equipped to create such specimens.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Genetic engineering, I do not see this going well... but that's for later, I'm sure.

To Clark: Clark, that's your name, right? Anyway, not to be a downer, but this universe is much less technologically advanced than yours. In fact, most of the stuff you could recreate would require magic, which I know for a fact your universe doesn't have.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

He smiles again, "Oh I know how this universe works alright." I pulls something out of his pocket and places it on the ground. It looks for all the world like a gunmetal gray apple. After a second the apple shudders and begins to spin, faster and faster until it begins to float. Clark steps back and his smile widens, "Ready?" But before you have time to answer what looks to be a 3D model is projected around the apple. Every surface it touches seems to turn translucent, the edges are thick black lines while inside the lines is a gray air that's shifting around inside it. If you look closer you can see small spheres circulating around inside the air. When it touches you you also have the thick black line and gray air. However looking at the soldiers, Clark and myself you see we are unaffected by the apple.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, since I feel like I must, what is that?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

"This universe," He smiles at you, "and it's very foundations!" His eyes are alight with joy.

Showing 2386-2400 of 4480