ForumsForum GamesAbove user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

4480 727282
vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Say how you would react if the above avatar popped up in your bedroom all of a sudden while you sleep.

plz don't say anything offensive.
enjoy

• 4,480 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Stalk it... show me the way to your honeycomb.

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

Oh....hawnet. I see....

Hm..the question is, Where did I put Raid? It was somewhere here..Hmmm...

I will let you know when I find it, buddy. Just wait there for sec.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Hey man, why are you wearing a ladle on your head? Also, who are you and what are you doing in my room in the middle of the night?

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

Darn it, you figured it out! Now all I have to do is, get that Hawnet and stab you with it so I can claim this bedroom as my own!

Oh, by the way, this is mine, I wear it often when I pretend to be a gentleman, and as you see, I'm the hero who will take goblin out (or orc, either way) from the evil dungeon and clean the dungeon so I can use it....You are the evil goblin king? Am I correct?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Why don't you wear it so that the handle goes in the back and you don't have it right between your eyes like that? That has to be pretty irritating.

Anyways, yeah, I'm the king of the evil goblins and stuff. Also disco. However, you will never get past me, because you are armed only with a ladle, and unless you came her to slay a bowl of chowder, you might as well just turn around and walk out that door (or jump out the window--it's your choice).

Or, if you really want my room, you can wait until September when I go off to college. Then it will be all yours.

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

I shall make a peace treaty with the King of the evil goblins, wait until September, and claim his shelter as mine!

The hero never fails since he achieves(or -d instead -s) his ultimate goal. HAHAHAHA

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Sure, go ahead. It's a mess, as you can see, and my family will probably use it for storage space eventually, but if you want it that badly, it's yours.

For now, though, there's no reason for you to be in my room at this hour.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Turn on the music, lets see with which ine i can get rid of you.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Buddy..I keep waking up with you in my room. Do we need to talk about this? Do we need to take you to a therapist?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Are you the dude who's been painting my walls in my sleep? I don't like my walls those colors, thank you very much.

ChronicFrost
ChronicFrost
14 posts
Nomad

smack the crap out of it then drink its blood

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

Hold on, it's so bright.... Here, hold this water, fire.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well, thats a surprise, the lil grisu... still want to be a firefighter?

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

You tell me. Your skulls on fire. *dumps on more water*

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

Wait, Who..uh..are you? I mean, it is pleasure to meet famous actor from the movie Ghost Rider, though this is my bedroom...Mr. Cage, do you need a room?

Showing 496-510 of 4480