ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716442
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
PokemonLord
PokemonLord
2 posts
Peasant

I guess you've done something cause i've get it =)

omegaprototype
omegaprototype
26 posts
King

@MrDayCee, excuse me I havent received an answer for my request of a bugged quest in: This is the Only Level 4. If someone can look up why it didnt trigger and grant me the quest.
My Link for the original post with the proof. Thank you, good day.

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

@MrDayCee @Gantic @UnleashedUponMankind @DoraDoraBoBora
I am having trouble unlocking the " pick a new Armatar " website quest. No matter how many times I change my Armatar, the quest will not unlock. Since it is such a straightforward quest, there must be something wrong with my profile or something? Help would be appreciated.
Sorry to repost in this thread, but this one has been frustrating me for a long time

FuleyLaJoo
FuleyLaJoo
4 posts
Peasant

None of the Medium quests (Percent Daily Values are base...; Hat Trick; Ten Spins, None of the Calories) for Treadmillasurus Rex are unlocking.
I've reached 10 spins before 1,000 calories, gotten 3 hats and burned 20,000 calories several times and tried refreshing the page. But they still are not working.

FuleyLaJoo
FuleyLaJoo
4 posts
Peasant

Actually nevermind, I think all the quests are broken for me.

voidminusone
voidminusone
1 posts
Nomad

I'm unable to build the graveyard.. reloading.
Update: Now it tells me I have to be Tier 3 to access this. seems like there was a reason why. thanks.

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

The name of the specific game with Quest problems;Website quests, not a specific ame
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
Friendly+ quests ( add a new friend on the site)
Armatar (Pick a new armatar on the site)
Halloween ( Play a scary or halloween game on halloween)
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;I think server site quests have been bugged for a while now.
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.https://imgur.com/qrdqlGj
https://imgur.com/l4QB0xH
https://imgur.com/jcx6ACK
With the first two quests, I have a custom armatar and friends so thats my proof, for halloween sadly I have no proof but I did play games and gain quests on the 30th and 31th of october
@MrDayCee

Lummyn
Lummyn
1 posts
Shepherd

Hi !
I love Armor Games, but i have some troubles with two games' quests.

Names :
House of Wolves
Tinysasters 2

I finish all the quests of House of Wolves, but i don't have any trophies.
For Tinysasters, i complete the 12 missions with 3 stars, but no trophies.

I don't know what I can take as relevant as screen for the first game.
https://drive.google.com/uc?view&id=1aIlG1TDj6NDJFP_EmIxK-jVpqHa2_Ln1
https://drive.google.com/uc?view&id=1TrN659fUVe0Mu97OPEzl71jE_kLwjmww

Thanks you,

serega1987
serega1987
2 posts
Nomad

prison doesn't work

serega1987
serega1987
2 posts
Nomad
AlphonseleBrown
AlphonseleBrown
2 posts
Bard

Whatever game I play, my quests do not show. Even after a few weeks.
Could anyone from AG please fix it? I don't want to keep being a peasant... :-)

samurai_master123
samurai_master123
3 posts
Peasant

In give up, I got them all, then lost them all, then 1 minute later it gave me the quests "get half way through" and "beat the game without giving up". any reasons?

samurai_master123
samurai_master123
3 posts
Peasant

I also have problems with when I log in, stay logged in, then the next day, no quests show. Then I have to do some random stuff to show them.

JMFSpike
JMFSpike
19 posts
Chamberlain

This just started happening to me 2 days ago. When I go to play any game where i had quests completed, they all show up as incomplete. Most automatically pop back up once I beat a level, but once i leave the site and come back they are all gone again. I didn't change anything on my end, so I have no idea what's going on. Any help would be appreciated!

butterlord604
butterlord604
1 posts
Shepherd

so I was looking at the rarest quest today and I found a possible error in the code?
the first part of a few quests would have "&,#,3,9,;,+" (i have to put commas in between otherwise it reads as code) in the middle of the first word. I have screenshots but I don't know how to post them.
@MrDayCee

Showing 1021-1035 of 1073