ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1073 716471
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,073 Replies
Riffle78
Riffle78
60 posts
Treasurer

No one responding and not fixes bugs...

meholden123
meholden123
4 posts
Nomad

i have just ranked no. 1 on the world boss of king of towers, and when im opening the chest reward, it keeps resetting the browser, also im not ranked no. 1 when hover over boss tab. please advise.

DKarT55
DKarT55
1 posts
Nomad

Gentlemen , I love your game and thought it was one of the best of its kind , I played it a few years ago and now has again decided to return to it , but under a different name . When the game is currently experiencing some difficulties , the cause of which is not to understand , the difficulty lies in this , I can not build objects to be built inside the room, moving the cursor to the place , the building is shown in another place , for putting together a notification about the necessity of the construction in Inside the room. Please help me understand and fix this bug , because so want to play . Thank U.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

The Messenger isn't working (for me)!!! D:

OjoalvirusComplex
OjoalvirusComplex
1 posts
Nomad

I cannot play some games from Firefox. In particular, Wartune keeps redirecting me from this page:
http://armorgames.com/wartune-game/14063

to this one:
http://armorgames.com/login

over and over again Even though I input my login and password correctly, it just keeps sending me back. I can login with Chrome just fine, but Firefox hasn't let me since your maintenance two or three days ago. Is there any way to fix this?

pepermint26
pepermint26
1 posts
Peasant

Hi there!
Since the month's beginning, Daily Check does not give me my rewards. I haven't lost a day from this month but no rewards were given to me. Please take a look at the problem.

Thank you in advance
pepermint26

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Please read the topic, this thread is about Quests Bugs & Glitches, if you have other problems you are in the wrong sub, please make sure you post in the right sub/thread.

@meholden123 sorry, but thats not a quest bug/glitch, its a game related problem. We only host these games, we are not responsable for ingame bugs/issues, pls ask the game devs (on their own website/support, take a look at this page.

@DKarT55 you are also posting in the wrong thread, ask the game devs/let them know about this problem, follow the likn i posted above (meholden's answer)

@trigon123 and again, this is the wrong thread, take a look/search the support sub, pretty sure we have a thread there (if its really old make a new one)

@OjoalvirusComplex and again... wrong thread, take a look in our support sub, some others have the same/similar problem, i am pretty sure you find tips/infos there

@pepermint26 once more... wrong thread, please ask the game devs, if it its an MMO use the link i posted above (where i answer at meholden).

Holdzig
Holdzig
9 posts
Marquise

Kingdom Rush's "3 -Day Play" quest doesn't work, at least not for me. It get stucked at day 1 and whatever I try it won't change.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hell-O @Holdzig

let me quote Ferret:

We'll take a look.
BIONKING987
BIONKING987
3 posts
Scribe

I have ran into a lot of bugs in collecting quests. I complete them and like you said they might show up later, but for me they don't. Some games in sushi cat-a-pult, King of towers, etc. Please fix them when you get the chance because this is just ridiculous.

gauletta
gauletta
21 posts
King

I have an issue with Building rush quests "One gold star" and "Big-rig wrecker". Though I have 20 gold medals, I'm not having them as completed.
Same problem on Bubble tanks tower defense with the quest "Starting point".

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

@gauletta about the bubble tanks "starting point". The first levels are tutorial and they don´t count. Try to beat 3 levels which are marked as "level" and not "tutorial".

gauletta
gauletta
21 posts
King

@thomcore I know, I beated 4 or 5 levels and still didn't get the quest

Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

@gauletta Try it in another browser. I achieved it on chrome and didn´t have any problems :/ or try to repeat some beaten levels.

AdamGolle
AdamGolle
1 posts
Nomad

i have a problem today i played deadzone and i whas gonna get raided by zombie and the loading screen whont get awey i tryed to refresh the site but it didnt help so i tryed to empty my cache and all didnt help and i tryed to restart the computer and it still didnt help
id appreciate if u could help me with it whery much

Showing 511-525 of 1073