ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 718481
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
14 posts
Prince

Building Rush - Big-Rig Wrecker broken. earned all 20 gold medals and it did not give my the quest. I think its not a delay problem because it has been a while from when i finished it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Zorelo @Fyrhazrd For RuthLess Pandas, the Quest seems to unlock if you gather exactly 200 crystals, not more than and not less than! The trigger is set to exactly 200 crystals. Earning another amount will not trigger the Quest.

@uuziwuuzi This has been reported before, but I will callout @Tasselfoot on this again and see if this made any progress.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

The building rush one is in limbo... mostly because the developer is still dealing with the loss of his home in Crimea.

I'll look into the ruthless panda one... but you should be able to get it on 1st run if you kill and pick stuff up.

Captain_JJ
Captain_JJ
7 posts
Peasant

Why have i been experiencing so much lag and script bugs with ag lately. When i play the same game on other services they work fine. It makes me want to quit playing on ag.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Captain_JJ chrome could be a lil bit special... so if you use chrome try by using another browser or using chromes pepper-flash.

blodka
blodka
5 posts
Grand Duke

Hi folks !!!!

I was working on the quest of Raze 3, and once I was done with the human campain, it validated the quest SuperStar ( 3 stars on each level ) instead of Savior ( Finish the human campain).

Thanks for your help !!!

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
14 posts
Prince

Hey again. StrikeForce Kitty 2 and quest oh my god. Got all the Clothes but dose not give my the quest..

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@uuziwiizi check if you rly have all the clothes... i faced the same problem, but it turns out that i only thought i had all... but i missed one.

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
14 posts
Prince

@UnleashedUponMankind
1. double checked everything, i have all (you can double check http://postimg.org/image/ebf612rnh/)
2. Even the lottery tickets give my 0 clothes
3. And to much time past, it to be a delay

Sirxentor
Sirxentor
1 posts
Nomad

I can not level the barracks attached image.

User: Sirxentor

Thx!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/weh8t0w1axqrr9e/Error%20Fortify%20Barracks%20lv.10.jpg?dl=0

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
14 posts
Prince

Robots Initiate Work Sequence - Got Star Collector quest at lvl 16 (There is 30 levels)

starswar
starswar
58 posts
Count

Hey it's been a long time that i have a problem with the quest "deal 100 critical hits" in sinjid...
Although that i'm sure that i did at least 200 critical hits,it's stuck at 99%
I tried refreshing the page and trying it on other browsers.How do you think i can fix it?
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150622-7c9s-38kb.jpg

uuziwuuzi
uuziwuuzi
14 posts
Prince

Colony Defenders TD2, Rookie Trill quest broken- i have finished the game.. I have Gathered 10000 minerals in that time

azzkika72
azzkika72
1 posts
Nomad

I have a bug with the wagered bets in 32 player knockout tournament. I bet on winner acidnho who according to one page won 3-0 but then when I go to collect the page says he was defeated.

Wasted lots of gold on bets and game owes me 14k gold winnings but now event page not even showing last tournament as new tournament page now showing.

Bugs + lag = zero coin invested in this game from me.

Noraf45
Noraf45
1 posts
Constable

I have a problem with one of the site quests. I've changed my Armatar twice now and still haven't received the "Armatar Exchange" quest.

Showing 616-630 of 1074