ForumsQuests[REPORT] Bugs & Glitches for Quests only

1074 719325
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4177/33592692993_27a6f252f6_b_d.jpg

Quests are the extra achievement for Armor Games' users to enjoy, the bonus that unlocks when you reach certain in-game goals! But unfortunately... there can be bugs and/or glitches occuring that prevent you from unlocking that awesome shiny extra prize to gloriously show off with on your profile...

This thread is to provide a place to report problems with Quests so the Armor Games Staff can effectively look at them to squash the bugs and fix the glitches.

Some guidelines on how to report Quest problems...

Some Quests unlock instantly upon achieving a certain in-game goal, but sometimes they may need you to finish a specific level or reach a certain save point in the game to submit your progress. Please allow some time to pass and if it still does not unlock for you, report it here.

Make sure you always have an internet connection while playing a game that has Quests. If you play 'offline', some games fail to track in-game progress and this will result in (a) Quest(s) not registering/unlocking.

When given the choice, always choose the online save option for a game that has Quests. It is not a necessity for every game with Quests, but a lot of them track a Quest's progress this way. Want that Quest? > Use the online save...

When you post a report about a Quest problem, please make sure to add:
• The name of the specific game with Quest problems;
• The name of the Quest(s) that fail to unlock;
• Why (you think) the Quest does not unlock for you;
• A screenshot with proof in case you reached the in-game achievement(s) that match the specific Quest's info.

Please add my callout (@MrDayCee) to your report post in order to get the quickest response to your problem.

This thread is for problem reporting on QUESTS only please. All discussions about Quests in general need to be redirected to the Quests Forum and their designated Quest Chat thread. And if you want to give some feedback, or have ideas about Quests, you can do this in the Official Quest Feedback Thread!

Any problems with games, server glitches and bugs in general (all not Quest related) need to be addressed through our SUPPORT please.

Thank you for your help! Have fun and game on... HUZZAH! =)

• 1,074 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Pretty sure @Ferret can help at this "armatar change"-quest

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Noraf45 Should be fixed shortly.

black_star305
black_star305
141 posts
Bard

yeah 2 quest for chuck the sheep are messed up the rocked your rig had to be completed 3 time before i got it and i got before i even completed the quest sheepishly super

black_star305
black_star305
141 posts
Bard

i mean before i completed the quest sheepishly super it was given to me

QueensFinest
QueensFinest
4 posts
Prince

Armatar Exchange and Building Rush "One Gold Star" quests aren't working for me

Fyrhazrd
Fyrhazrd
83 posts
Prince

@Tasselfoot Been trying to get some help on this one for a while.

"Perky" still hasn't popped for my Raze 3 quests. I own all the perks including the "none" one. I started a second game file, got it to equipping 3 perks and it still hasn't gone, it seems to be stuck at 67%. Is there anything else I can do? I've ben posting for a while about it, but haven't really gotten a response. Thanks for your help.

SleeplessGER
SleeplessGER
2 posts
Nomad

I did the Headshooting Quest in Dead Zed 2.
The Remington was used as requested and it was the second time already but I still didn't get the badge

Here is a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/kTocjqM.png

xxFifaloverxx
xxFifaloverxx
2 posts
Nomad

no severe bars[url=https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=heroes%20of%20the%20banner]

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King
PPG62
PPG62
2 posts
Peasant

Heroes of the banner...
is it possible to contact the maintenance team...
not the one who put the bug ...
the maintenance team who solve the problem...
when the game is working and that we receive a message that there will be some maintenance...
they always put a bug....
please stop those troublemaker

F0S
F0S
1 posts
Shepherd

I am stuck with a quest in King of Towers.
I have to enhance my first wooden sword, but it is not equiped.
So the guide arrow is pointing to an inactive "Enhance" button

xxFifaloverxx
xxFifaloverxx
2 posts
Nomad

I cant get the severe bar up it was working this morning but now it wont work i cant see the severe 1 or 2 bar for heroes of the banner it was their this morning but know it not

PPG62
PPG62
2 posts
Peasant

Heroes of the banners
Bad luck... they choose the troublemaker...
the result is : more than 24 h hour under maintenance...
and stil under maintenance for the server 1...
the other server no problem

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@PPG62 in general this is the wrong thread.
If this ever occurs again: make a thread in the MMO-sub, or. if you are unsure about the right sub ask a mod by leaving a post on his page which sub would be best (and maybe we can answer your question directly).

For now: on this page you will find support links.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@MrDayCee http://armorgames.com/play/17727/awesome-seaquest quest-user-completed not counting correct on game page self, quest list okeay

Showing 631-645 of 1074