ForumsPopular MediaEvery show you know is a lie!

20 10939
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,782 posts
Chamberlain

It seems to be the case nowadays. It's come to the point where any show with the title "reality" is a downright fake. In this thread I will probably crush the entertainment and hopes of many so be ye forewarned.

This will be divided into 3 sections, fake shows, somewhat fake shows and real shows that people think are fake (probably not going to have a single show in it)

Fake shows
WWE wrestling which means that RAW too is fake. I'm sure this will surprise very few but it is fake (painfully obvious too) and they do try to make it looks real so it must be added.

Amish Mafia. Who actually believes this first? Somehow it's the second most watched program on cable TV but it is so very fake. What's fake about it? Know you nothing of the Amish?

Breaking Amish. Yes those people were Amish, but in reality they hadn't been Amish for more than enough time before the show started.

Storage Wars which I'm assuming also means Storage Wars Texas. It's a set up, they buy the storage units ahead of time (the show I believe) and plant interesting and valuable things in them to make the show more popular. In addition some of the auctions are set up so the producers plan who gets the locker ahead of time.

Property Wars. The camera crews (at least) look inside the houses ahead of time, that's all I know but I'm sure there's more fake than that.

Pawn Stars. They don't actually buy any of that, it's been said that you can go in there and not see a thing that they claim to buy. Also, someone went in their and asked and Rick said it was fake.

Bering Sea Gold. I'm not aware of how it's fake but I do know that it is fake.

Somewhat fake shows

Gold Rush Alaska. They make it look like the breakdowns are closer together than they actually are adding fake drama.

Real shows you probably thought were fake

Ditto.

• 20 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 20