The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 680956
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask
Partner: N/A

I take them all and look around for a fridge.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,

You find a fridge. Inside are: chocolate cupcakes, eggs, ketchup, salad, ice cubes, ice cream, and steak.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,

I create a couple of clones and order them to bring the fridge back home. I then search for the bedroom and see what's in there.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You see a little girl, about 5 in bed, cuddling a teddy bear.

Its too dark to see anything, but turning on light would result in the little girl waking.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack Shallow
Powers:Telekinesis
-----
-----

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You find yourself in a car, a cop car. You're sitting in the back seat. From the looks of it you were arrested, but you don't know what for.

You relize no one is sitting in the front of the car. You try looking outside but the windows are too dark. You try the door handle, its unlocked. What do you want to do?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"You've got to be kidding me..." I whisper to myself. Shaking my head, I order one of the clones bringing the fridge back home to get the chocolate cupcakes and bring them here. While the clone is doing that, I search around the room looking for any clue to the identity of the little girl.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

There's a nearby picture with a family on it. The girl is there. Along with her mother and father.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I order the clone who brought the chocolate cupcakes here to leave the cupcakes in the bedroom. I then create a few more clones and command the newly created clones and the cupcake delivery clone to search for the girl's parents and spy on them without being seen.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

They both seem to be asleep in their bedrooms.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

You find yourself in a car, a cop car. You're sitting in the back seat. From the looks of it you were arrested, but you don't know what for.

You realize no one is sitting in the front of the car. You try looking outside but the windows are too dark. You try the door handle, its unlocked. What do you want to do?

If my hands are handcuffed at the back, I put my arms under my legs and over the feet. I slowly look outside the car to see if there's anyone looking.
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

Using the clones, I command half of them to check if the girl's parents are still alive. I then order the other half to find out the strange man's identity. Afterwards, I pick up the chocolate cupcakes and gently try to wake the little girl. If she screams when she wakes up, I stuff a cupcake into her mouth.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You appear to be in a white room, kinda like a testing lab, there's nothing in here besides the car, a door, and a security camera in the corner.

------------------------------------------------

-----
-----

She screams but is quickly silenced with a cupcake. The clones come with a report, the parents are alive, but they don't know who the strange man is.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Sorry about that..." I whisper to the little girl. I then create a long strip of solid fog that taste like vanilla ice cream and wrap it around her mouth. Once that's done, I tell the clones to guard the girl and to alert me if the parents awaken. Afterwards, I approach the strange man while juggling my Flaming sword and a couple of fireballs.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You notice that the man is gone.

You hear an explosion from downstairs. The parents are also awakened by this.

Showing 1981-1995 of 4719