The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 680947
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:3
XP:12/15
HP:120/120
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,
Partner: N/A

"Can't we just talk about this" I say while erecting a shield of fire around the little girl and her parents.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, spatula, butcher knife, pan, egg beater,

It starts swinging its sword. Pieces of the shield break It won't be long until it breaks completely.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Get on the eagle!" I shout at the family while wreathing myself in fire and trying to tackle the robot. Once the family is on the eagle, I order it to take them back to my house and to protect them. I also give the eagle fire powers.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Name: Robin Van Persie
Powers: shape shifting hand
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Inventory: Pistol with holster, cellphone, $2, keys

Oh... about that, I was sort of following you and I heard you say it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

While trying to tackle the robot. It sidesteps, while it does that it grabs you and throws you at a nearby wall.

You look out the window to see if the family is gone. You don't see them.

-----
-----

"So much for being secret." She climbs up the ladder and out the sewers.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I throw my Metal ball at the robot while attempting to hack of its arm using my Flaming sword. I also create a clone to attack the robot from behind.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

It catches the metal ball, uses its sword to block your sword, and the clone jumps on it to distract it.

Tiny holes open up from the robot and smoke comes out of them.

When the smoke goes away the robot is gone amd all that's left is a clone with a metal ball in it's chest.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Ouch... You, uh, okay?" I ask the clone while attempting to painlessly remove the metal ball from its chest.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I scramble up after her then ask her, "so have you lived their you're whole life?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You find that he is dead. He dissolves into fog.
----------------------------------------

-----
-----

She walks towards the pizza place. "Yeah, pretty much. Everyone there knows me."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I head back home while creating another clone to search the area for any signs of the robot.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The clone has found nothing.

You arrive home and see Ashley next to the family.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Hi Ashley." I say while walking towards the family. I then introduce myself. "Hello, my name is Kreiss. What are your names?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"I'm Paul," says the man. "This is my wife Judy and my daughter Shianne."

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"The robot is gone. You can take the eagle and return back to your house or you can stay with me, if that's what you want? Also, are any of you injured?"

Showing 2011-2025 of 4719