ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 647308
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
Stormslice
Stormslice
42 posts
Nomad

Name: Pavel
Power: Time slowing affect
-----
XP:3/10
-----

3xp

You see something fast barrelling down the hallway and grab your arm he then throws you at a wall. "I'm not letting you escape that easy. Good thing I have super speed."

I do a font flip away from the wall, over the man as I kick him forward, against the wall. Then I bounce off my left foot as I kick against the wall, turning in mid-air and plunge my swords into his chest. "Super-speed is only normal speed here. Besides that, I'm glad I perfected my body in each and every time speed. You never should have messed with me." I withdraw my swords and run outside the building, down the street, and into an alley. I pull up a manhole and drop into the one place nobody would follow: the sewers.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Name:Fredrick & Kent (Single person)
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct/ Teleportation and regeneration?
-----
Level:2
XP:0/12
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, Machine guns, shotguns, pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds.

I planned everything my escape, my camouflage everything leads up to the big picture, finally I make a firing range, and I seperately from Kent use the guns and practice your shooting.

How many machineguns, shotguns, and pistols do I get?

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Kreiss
Powers: Fog and Fire Manipulation, Technology Manipulation
-----
Level:4
XP:9/30
HP:135/135
-----
Contacts: Frost
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

I create a clone and tell it to bring Lexi to the ship. I then search for the controls of this ship.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

That would have worked perfectly except the guy had moved away once you swung. "Oh please, you couldn't catch me even if you tried."
----------------------------------------

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, Machine guns, shotguns, pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds.

20 machine guns, 50 shotguns, and 100 pistols

Kent starts shooting targets with the pistol, "So was this your plan?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Metal ball, Fog machine, Flaming sword, top hat, trench coat, scarf, gas mask, butcher knife, double talkie, ray gun
Partner: Ashley: Fire manipulation, Aria: Flying robot girl, Bob: Spider powers, Francis: Food manipulator

Lexi gets on bored, then after 30 minutes of pressing buttons you figure out how to fly it.

Stormslice
Stormslice
42 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

That would have worked perfectly except the guy had moved away once you swung. "Oh please, you couldn't catch me even if you tried."

Or so he thought, because his powers failed him when I put my blade through his chest. I'm already long gone by the time he says this. The blood pours from his chest as he realized that I, indeed, had just killed him. He crashes the the ground, the stunned look on his face forever emblazoned on his face.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

I pick up a handgun shoot and teleport it towards the targets, that was my idea.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I create a clone and tell it to cater to Lexi's every need. I then fly the ship to my base.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

But you didn't put the blade through his chest. :P

-----
-----

You hit the targets.

"So what about the apartment?"

-----
-----

(I meant to say board not bored)

You arrive at the base, everything looks as how you left it.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

I create a couple of clones and order them to check if anything is wrong with the mechs. I then show Lexi around the house.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

The clone doesn't find anything wrong.

"So you live here?" Asks Lexi.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----

The apartment will lead here, well practice shooting, when you get it practice teleporting bullets.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----

"Yeah, I do. So, you wanna look for a room to stay in?"

Stormslice
Stormslice
42 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

But you didn't put the blade through his chest. :P

Yes, I did, and a while back, too. It seems you missed it when he did. Here, I'll play it in real slow motion for you. :P See? He's dead now. We're moving on.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"But I can only teleport myself and anything I touch."

-----
-----

"Sure. So where is my room?"

-----
-----

But I didn't allow the sword to pass because he moved away.

Showing 3556-3570 of 4719