ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646341
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 27/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation

Ashley says "Dea-" Tog raises a hand to silence her. "Show us the money."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation

"Xas won't be interested. He only comes out when he's sent. And he doesn't quit a job until its done." Says Ashley.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:4
XP:6/30
HP:160/160
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Smoke Bomb, Underwear
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)

They scream and run.

3xp

You hear a girl screaming.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)

You come upon them standing around Taylor. You look and you see her chest bleeding.

One of them rips out a pipe and plans to attack Taylor.
----------------------

-----
-----
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

"I'd like to take a hot bath before we go." Says Ashley."Tog?" "Yeah, yeah. I know the drill."

He goes to a hole and fills it with water. Ashley steps in it, then they both use their powers together to make a wall.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

They were killed so much that you can't see their ashes.

3xp

"I'm...ok."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Don't worry... I forgive you."

She then lights up and vanishes.
----------------------

-----
-----
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

"What? Just because I don't help make a bath?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)(dead)

She's dead alright.

A creature comes out of the darkness and attacks.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:9/30
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)(dead)

3xp for the creature maiming.

You enter a bar, a guy about the age of 21 notices you depressed.

"Hey man. What's wrong? Why are you depressed?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Well we're going to fight of course."
----------------------

-----
-----

"Dude that is just terrible. Well man, there are plenty of Taylo- I mean, fish in the sea."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"No man. I did no such thing." He accidently slips and falls on a tv remote laying on the floor.

The tv changes the channel, to a recorded video of the death.

"Whoops. Hehehe." He turns it off. "This isn't what it looks like."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"Pretty much a call thing." An explosion comes from where Ashley is taking a bath.

"That's not familiar." Tog and Jack run towards the explosion.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You see a lot of explosions and smoke. Suddenly a mouse is by your feet.
----------------------

-----
-----

"Hehehe, well since that slipped out, I guess I should show you the other video."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"It maybe best if I show you."

He clicks a button on his remote. It shows a picture of a man standing outside some kind of prison, and from the blood stains on the walls, I'm guessing people have been tortured.

"Hello Nick. By this time you're probably in the bar being depressed because your loved one has died. Well I'm to show you that she isn't dead. In fact she's standing right next to me."
He walks over and you see her bound in chains, with her mouth stuffed and duct taped and her eyes blindfolded. You see a couple of cuts and bruises on her too.
"Yes, she's pretty much alive alright. But you better hurry. I'm not sure how much more torture she can take. Ready to go to the drowning room?" The tape stops.

"He told me to tell you that it was recorded in the Long Island prison."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)(Being Tortured)

"I wasn't paid he said 'lay these 2 videos when a depressed guy gets here.' And yes I do have powers. Feel my hand."

You feel it. It feels cold. Very cold, and its not even snowing outside.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)(Being Tortured)

"Alright, but I'm going to have to ask the boss."

He walks into a door, you hear alot of yelling. Suddenly the guy comes flying out, smoking. And a fat guy comes out, "You think you can get off work early? Not today, buddy! In fact, I'm about to fire you!"

He summons fire to his hand.

Showing 541-555 of 4719