ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646267
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:4
XP:9/30
HP:160/160
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Smoke Bomb, Underwear
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)(Being Tortured)
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Thanks for helping me. My names Frost, just Frost. So are we really heading towards the Long Island prison?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)(Being Tortured)
Frost; Ice manipulation

You land at the front door, and you hear some screams. Alot, of screams.

The front door is locked with chains, bars, and wires.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Oh that theory is totally correct." He puts his hand on it, and the door freezes, he then blows on it and it falls."Your lady awaits."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"What?" You see him tampering with a painting. And you notice it has a weight censor on it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

He follows you. You find the drowning room, and of course it would have no screams in it since its called the drowning room.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

A security guard in the drowning sees you and attacks. You also don't see Taylor anywhere in the water.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:12/30
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

He freezes

3xp

You look everywhere Taylor isn't here.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You walk and end up staring at the nap room.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You look around but she isn't around.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

Sadly the walls will not let you do that.

But you walk in the hallway and run into a door with a sign that says, saw room. There's also a note that says, "She's in here, stupid!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

You break down the door and you see Taylor in her look like you saw on the video. And she's on a conveyor belt heading towards a saw.

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name:Rohan
Powers:hand shifter (can change hand to anything )
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Money:0

now that i am wearing the scientists clothes it must be easier to sneak past whoever or whatever is holding me here against my will ill head out the door trying to find a way out (by the way if you dont rem what was my action and response come page 103 )

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Rohan
Powers:hand shifter (can change hand to anything )
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Armor:scientist clothes

You pass through the halls, and a security guard stops you.

"Hey man, can't wait for the 2798 Super bowl. During the game you wanna get some snacks?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

She muffles. "Mmmm mmm mmmmmm!

"I never thought you'd make it in time."

You turn around and you face that same man as on the TV.

"And I suppose you want me to let her go?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Too bad Frost can't fly."

He pushes a button and Frost falls through a hole.

Showing 556-570 of 4719