ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646240
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh you already... never mind then.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Now he's offline. *desk palms*

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 4
XP: 27/30
HP: 160/160
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

Frost steps in "Uhh dude we need to take her to a REAL hospital, don't you see the big blood spot there on her chest?"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:0/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Underwear
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Yeah but I'm the new guy. This is the only crime I've done, besides the boss thing back in the bar. They don't have a record on me, and according to my old boss. You were all recorded by Scron.

I can get in easily with her, and besides Nick what are you scared of? You have mind control or some jazz."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

Ashley starts talking. "Well-" Tog then wraps around water at her mouth. "We've spoken of this before."

Frost interupts, "Uhhh... Nick I need to talk to you about Taylor. Something's not quite right."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

"She's not pregnant is she? She's barfing, she sometimes mumbles about food. She could be pregnant."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"She was about to give a secret that is supposed to be hidden." He glances towards Frost. "Ecspecially to that one."

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name:Rohan
Powers:hand shifter (can change hand to anything )
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Armor:scientist clothes

first of all the chip is there in the room ! and like i said the dude almost killed me !! you know ! we had to ... any ways ! you go get the snacks than after the super bawl we continiue ?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"The cravings, the moans, the belly roundness, sorry for touching your girlfriend by the way."

He looks at Tog angrily as if remembering something, then looks back at Taylor.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Rohan
Powers:hand shifter (can change hand to anything )
-----
XP:3/10
-----
Armor:scientist clothes

"Fine man, but you better not be dead. Nah I'm just joking. I'm going to check on your progress in the room."
----------------------

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Alright, but we'll have to convince the others." He says in an annoyed voice.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
----------------------
-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

Frost interupts again. "I'm not Wanted yet. They have no footage of me."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Hehehe I was hoping you forgot about that."

The ice Frank is in is starting to crackle.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Underwear, specialized cellphone
Frost; Ice manipulation

Taylor teleports you both to the main lobby she then passes out on the floor.
----------------------

-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone

"So now where?" Jack asks.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Calm down. She only had that baby for about 3 months at least." Says Frost.

A doctor comes over. "Yes. Take her too my room."

A few minutes later...

"Yes she's pregnant, but she isn't going to have a baby for at least until a month has passed. But be warned the baby can come later or early."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"Of course. What do I look like? A clown?
----------------------

-----
-----
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone

Tog gets wide eyed, "Run!"

Frank(that's its name) breaks out, grabs Jack, and throws him at you.

Showing 601-615 of 4719