ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646338
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:3/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, RPG, Underwear, specialized cellphone
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

Frost yells to Kenji, "You guys coming?"

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Name: John Dangle
Powers:AC(Animal Comunication), Levitation, SOM(Small Object Manipulation) and PNS(Paranormal Notification System)
-----
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears, a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60) and a bag of IQ increasing chips
Partner:?

Bio:
As a kid, John was very smart.He was different from the other kids, because he spent all his time reading, doing math and watching "Doctor Who".He didn't finish high school, because they sent him to the NNYSSARU(New New York State Science and Robotics University).When he finished the university, he became a detective at the NNYPD.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers:AC(Animal Comunication), Levitation, SOM(Small Object Manipulation) and PNS(Paranormal Notification System)
-----
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears, a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60) and a bag of IQ increasing chips

You know this is a Criminal RPG right? Superhuman holds the heroes.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

You know this is a Criminal RPG right? Superhuman holds the heroes.

Yeah I know, but I needed a desc.It won't apear anymore.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,

Alright but like everyone else, I will have you be in jail.

By the way you don't need multiple chips.

You're being held prisoner in a torture prison in New Zealand. 2 guards come into your cell, one of them has a laser pistol, and the other has a laser rifle(ST-60).

However they're not aware of your powers. You should be able to mow them down easily.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 0/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

Inside is dark and spooky and its filled with crates and boxes, Taylor uses her powers to light herself up like a lamp.

Tog opens a crate that says mattresses and brings out 3 one for Ashley, one for Jack, and one for Taylor(being pregnant can make you tired).

Tog looks at Frost angrily and says, "We need to talk."

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60) and a bag of IQ increasing chips

I use my SOM abillity to take a metal board to hit the guards and after that to get the keys.i get out of the jail cell and take their weapons and that IQ increasing chips.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
XP:3/10
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60), IQ increasing chips

3xp

You pass many rooms with criminals screaming in torture. You apparently run into a guard patrolling the area. He gets out a shock pen and runs towards you with it.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
Inventory:Clothing Similar to the one that The Doctor wears,a laser pistol (looks like a Glock), a laser rifle(ST-60), IQ increasing chips

i show him my NNYPD badge and tell him that I'm patrolling here too.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

"You don't look familiar. Would you mind searching your name on my Iphone53?" He hands you a very techy like Iphone.
----------------------

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 0/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: War Machine suit
Inventory: War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2), specialized cell phone
Partner: Jack(temporary) knife manipulation, Tog(temporary) Hydronite, Ashley(temporary) Pyronite

You hear yelling from Tog on the other side of the warehouse. "You quitted!!!! And you've been working in a bar!!! There's supposed to be 20 of us but then you leave!"

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
-----
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology)
Frost; Ice manipulation

"We're talking about something that has nothing to do with you. Stay out of this." Says Tog.

"Killing people for money wasn't for me. I'd rather work for a underpaid bar than kill for money."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

"You have no reason in this argument, besides I've known him a long time." Says Tog.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

They return from their argument. And sit on boxes far away from each other.

Suddenly the lights turn back off.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Frost; Ice manipulation

The lights turn back off. And then they fall off the ceiling.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way look at blk's last action.

Showing 631-645 of 4719