ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded (Criminal RPG)

4719 646320
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the year 3063, everything has been discovered, including the ability to have unspeakable powers. These powers were controlled by a separate chip inside the user.

Not only did the word of power bring the attention of civilians and law enforcement, but it also brought the attention of criminal minds all over the globe. So super powers were being stolen everywhere, including from other people. It was mass chaos.

Then one day a group of scientists made anti-powered guns and hand cuffs. So the criminals and law enforcement were both equal powers.

This is a super powered criminal game. The way to win it is if you beat the master of the law enforcement. It will be possible to meet other players in this game, but be aware I can also split you guys up.

Character sheet:
NameWhatever you choose)
Age13-50)
PowersWhatever you choose. Don't make it too over powered. Also be aware that you can get more powers later in the game.)
-----
Level:1
XP:0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I will start you off where I want you to.

If you have any questions ask.

Also vote if I should add hunger, all I need is 3 or 5 votes.

• 4,719 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name:Jon L. Vexin
Power: Hydrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Aerokinesis
-----
-----

You're chained to a metal ball and the cops are about to have you go into a lion's den and die.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Kenji
Powers: 'RITA-X' : Rational Imagination-Translocation Ability - eXigency(can also morph things onto body), Shrapnel manipulation, Stone/Concrete manipulation
-----
Level: 5
XP: 6/50
HP: 165/165
-----
Armor: Casual Suit (War Machine)
Inventory: .357 Magnum [War Machine: M134 6-barrel Minigun (100/-), FN F2000 Assault Rifle (30/-), M26 MASS Shotgun (10/-), Milkor MGL Grenade Launcher (6/-), Twin RLP rocket pods (8/- x 2)]
Partner: The Assassins

They drive to a prison and throw you in. You are chained to a chair.(here we go again) There are 2 guards by the door with tazers.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Neat well I nap freeze the chain breaking it, pear the cops with their own frozen blood and leave the lion den place. Seriously you would think they CHECKED what abilities I had.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

Name: James Grovan
Powers: Energy Construct, Technopathy
-----
-----
Money:0

You don't seem so sure where you are. You're in Atlanta, Georgia. Getting a taxi to Long Island isn't exactly a short trip. But I wouldn't consider walking there either.

There will be many things you will have to fight on your long journey. But you could catch a plane if you wanted.

well that sucks... hmm lets go with airline, but first I go to the bank to get some money via hacking.
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Okay jut to be clear I SNAP froze the chain and SPEARED the cops with their own frozen blood. Stupid Keyboard

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

Money? Whatever for? You're a criminal.
------------------------

-----
XP:3/10
-----

They never do check. You discover that you're actually in the backyard of a prison. Oh and there's a security camera watching you. The alarms go off.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Backyard? As in fenced? Okay I manipulate the air to lift me over the fence and land me before using the air to peed me the hell away.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

I just realized I can manipulate the computers at the airport to make it seem like I've paid (facepalm). But first a going away present for the guys at the prison. I walk nearby the prison and destroy all records in the police department and fry all their computers if I cant fry it I'll just upload a virus that wipes the harddrive and causes the OS to crash everytime they open it up. I also disable all electronic devices there the best I can and watch from a safe distance (lets see what the other inmates do )

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Nick Foreman
Powers: EEC (Electrokinetic Energy Control), Sonic Screwdriver, MAM (Mind Alteration and Manipulation)
-----
Level:5
XP:18/50
HP:165/165
-----
Inventory: Keys, Specialized Video Cellphone, Electrified Shamshir, Minigun, AR-15, Lightning Rod (Staff)
Partner: Taylor Wane; Electrical body energy, TTT (Telekinetic Teleportation Technology), Electric orb
Frost; Ice manipulation
Hamilton; animal weaponry
Storm; weather manipulation

(Oops missed yours)

Right before you sent the shockwaves spikes grow out of the ground and attach to your hands like iron rods. You remember the last time something like this happened don't you? The spikes leave and you see wires attached to your hands connected to a nearby bomb. Yes Xas gets shocked but the bomb is now activated.
--------------------------

-----
-----

(Peed?)

The fence grows upwards and around you like a dome. It will not let you escape so easy. A couple of guards come out and start shooting.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

oh and I posted, just in case you missed it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You see smoke rising in the prison. You caused a very tough prisoner escape.

You arrive at the airport, a man walks by and punches you in the face for no reason.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

Ouch... I punch him back using a small amount of energy construct around the hand so that I wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt when doing so. Hopefully not visible. (Also what outfit am I wearing?)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

(I don't know) You killed the guy. Yay death!

3xp

You board the plane and the flight attendant asks if you want some food and drink.

lonelighters
lonelighters
372 posts
Nomad

-----
-----

(ok...dont use super powers to punch someone, noted ) I'll take them, for drink water is fine. Assuming nothing weird happens, I eat and then wait for the flight to land.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----

You hear an explosion in the back that rocks the plane.

Showing 841-855 of 4719