trying
467 posts
Bard
  • 29 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Ok it's not a "beta". It's a soft release.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ugh, the games looks so great but my computer just lags too much for me to play it. Really sucks.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Lagfest I wish I had another computer that could run it. It looks awesome. I will guess right now that the game will have quests right away.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

IT'S ABOUT **** TIME KRIN!

Jokes aside, I've been anticipating this for quite awhile now. I hope it matches up to my expectations

Also, I was gonna say trying the beta came out... last march I think. I remember Lifemaster making a thread about it.

But along with the Super Star Showdown and school I think I'll have to wait until the weekend

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I doubt Krin has done anything to make it run efficiently. Right now it's a mess of lag.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

It's not on the front page for a reason. Krin needs to do some polish up and bugfixes before it is officially out.

Joeyy957
Joeyy957
3 posts
Nomad

Krin's forums are up for any bug reports or suggestions. He's using this week to clean the game up and wants feedback.
http://krinstudio.com/forum/

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I will guess right now that the game will have quests right away.

Would you look at that.. I was right. xD
SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Wow (-.-', this isn't the same game that was tested. It is also far from being Sinjid. It feels like a cross over of Colony, Sonny, and Sinjid. I will say, I am impressed. I wouldn't call it Sinjid though.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Of course not. The original was basically like Sonny in terms of mechanics. If Krin made the game like the original I'm pretty sure many of his fans will tell him to do Sonny 3 instead.

Oh and by the way, if you intend on getting the best experience out of Sinjid, you need a proper graphics card and at least a dual core processor. If you don't the game runs agonizingly slow.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Yeah, when I first played it the game with lagging, but my pc I guess got used to it. Poor, 7 year old piece of crap; it's already overloaded from aftermarket gpu (low quality) and sound card. But the game runs very well. Loading times, are lengthy, but the game makes up for it.

SenitelKJ
SenitelKJ
3 posts
Nomad

Is your flash player out of date? That's usually a common occurrence when so.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Yes you get used to how slow Sinjid runs and everything but once you get onto a &quotroper gaming computer" you will be like:
:O Sinjid runs so fast! I can go from one end of the area to other in just 10 seconds!

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Is it possible to beat Lady shiori? She keeps killing me with one attack...

SenitelKJ
SenitelKJ
3 posts
Nomad

It's all possible, you just probably still need to figure out how.. :P

Showing 1-15 of 29