Forums

ForumsQuests

Sinjid Quests

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 4:28pm

fataldarkwolfe

fataldarkwolfe

12 posts

no spells.i have reflect on .i killed her though took alot of jumping around.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 6:37pm

trying

trying

446 posts

Lady Akari is the only time where the lag/slowness will help you.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 6:43pm

AlchemistWarrior30

AlchemistWarrior30

13 posts

anyone know whats the level cap?

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 6:48pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

It seems that you cannot earn any level higher than 20.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 9:08pm

trying

trying

446 posts

Yup though I'm not sure about it if you buy the premium content.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:45am

Ferret

Ferret

7,757 posts

Administrator

As a warrior, Lady Shiori is very painful. Any suggestions?

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:49am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Ferret, make sure you have the passive stun ability maxed to three to ensure maximum stuns. Also, the multi hit attack is very helpful as well. The ultimate dash attack, if you're near her when she's charging her stun attack, and you have your stun ready, can be a good stun with lots of damage, but dangerous if she's too close to completion. Also, Slam knocks back, throwing her out of her charge. Other than that, just don't look at her when she finishes charging her cheapo gaze attack, and avoid and speed reductions so you can easily jump in through all the poison blasts she shoots. And when she does that, dodge is your top priority with that stacked poison damage. If you saved them, elixir of power and stoicism helped make the battle go faster to avoid more attacks, as well. Plus they lasted long enough for Kazuro later, as well.

Hope that helps!

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 1:51am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,800 posts

Oh, and don't forget the boosts food gives you. Eat one of the "raises all stats" food items before fighting her.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 3:52am

yuusuuf

yuusuuf

1 post

buy a shadow potion from second village and you can avoid the people and lady shiori. use it to become invisible and pass her if you cannot kill her after so many tries.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 2:58pm

juel999

juel999

2 posts

Here's some help for people who cant beat the last level: (Warrior) I'd recommend putting skills in Blade Storm, Heavy Shuriken and Shockwave. I find them the best abilities. BS 3/5, Shockwave is already maxed with 1 skillpoint and HS maxed. For the miniboss, use all of your abilities immidiatly. When he is going into the air, she will send multiple poison balls. Avoid them, since they do some serious damage. Also, when she is casting a spell, do NOT face your character to her. That will cause you to get knocked for a long time and she will just use her poison balls on you. If she succeeds in using her spell on you, you can already say it's game over, since its impossible to survive it. Repeat all this untill she dies. For the final boss, just attack him with everything you have. When he summons a clone of you, you can either kill it or avoid it, he wont do serious damage but it does when you just stand there, letting him attack you. On ground, Kazuro has 2 abilities. 1 is an ability that will stun you for serveral seconds. The attack is just like Shockwave, but then with a casting time. Avoid this attack, since when stunned he will get behind you and do some serious damage. Repeat this progress and you will have him killed in notime. I personally find the mid boss harder than the final boss, since only looking her way (doesnt matter where you stand) will stun you when she uses her ability. Kazuro's ability only stuns you if in the ability range. Also, the clone that he summons also has EVERY ability you have. Hope you guys can beat him =D

Image from character:
http://s17.postimage.org/x0e3mf8vj/Sinjid2.png

Reply to Sinjid Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!