Forums

ForumsForum Games

Faith Wars: Dark Trinity (A Story-Based RP)

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:06pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

I leave the front door and look around, taking in the new surroundings. I gotta tour the city at least once...

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 4:17am

Srill

Srill

20 posts

You see before you, an entire city. Although you have never seen this city before; it feels familiar as if you had already been here. You remember it as the city of Tyrandil. The tavern you had just left was the Jade Scepter. A manageable amount of people walk around the streets as the sun is shining across a beautiful statue of a woman that stands about 100 feet tall. However, in the crowd, one person catches your eyes.

He appears to be a young teenage boy, 15 at most, but dresses himself like a soldier boy, in knight's robes that are blue. He has medium blonde hair and determined green eyes. He carries a sword (not typical for someone of his age to be carrying around such a weapon).

He is currently approaching an old man who is selling various types of fish from his small wooden stand on the side of the street opposite of you.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 8:45pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

1,017 posts

Interesting. A young knight, not bad. I walk up to him. "Hello there! You look a bit young to be a knight. General Savell Valkerie, what's your name?"

Reply to Faith Wars: Dark Trinity (A Story-Based RP)

You must be logged in to post a reply!