ForumsThe TavernFruits

37 8882
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well I checked and there doesn't seem to be any active threads with this topic. So here it goes.

Anyways, I was eating some sliced green mango with lime, salt, and some other stuff. And I got the idea to make this thread. To talk about fruits you all love and hate. Different recipes that include fruits such as shakes or foods.

I love fruits; daily I will have at least 3 different types, in different ways. I'm also always making some crazy stuff in the blender.. xD

Btw green mango is a bit sour, and it's usually eaten in south and central america (Not sure if anywhere else). I love it. There is also ripe mango, they are a bit bigger but I usually prefer green since the ripe ones are kind of sweet.

Anyways, discuss away .-.

• 37 Replies
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i love pineapples i love to lap up the juice and then eat the fruit

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

My third is pineapples.

(I don't like those)

You will die and I will be there.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Silly rabbit, that's what paint is for.

-__-That isn't painted,they are real,they do exist,you silly wasp.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I loooove me some blackberrries, rasberrys and, um, uh... I really really like some good peaches...

don't like figs, though, too weird...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Silly rabbit, that's what paint is for.

If it was painted I don't think it would be edible xD
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Never had food coloring I'm guessing.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I like apples, and the asian pears my mom picks up downtown. Bananas are okay, and I had starfruit once apparently but don't remember it. I've also had dragonfruit and coconut, they both tasted like soap. I absolutely hate blueberries and mangoes, they're nasty and slimy.
YAy, fruit.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I am not a fan of fruits but occasionally I like to eat a mango(of pakistani origin, no other), kiwi, mandarin, gauva(not the ripe one), coconut, carrots, peaches, apricots, ,
I wrote them all because these are the only fruits I eat, other then these, my diet is strictly meat and grains.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

wait isint starfruit the one that in kingdom hearts it is said that if two people share it their desteniys are forever entwined

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

wait isint starfruit the one that in kingdom hearts it is said that if two people share it their desteniys are forever entwined

Ummm... Something tells me that that isnt a starfruit....
ITS A PECHA BERRY :P
JK, I really don't know.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Blueberries are my favorite. I mean fresh wild blueberries.
I used to pick them when I was 7,8, and 9yo with my dad, mom,uncle,grandpa,grandma,cousins, etc.

My uncle would setup a camp with tents, and store and we all picked blueberries off the bushes using a special tool. It's a rectangular box with a long brushes made off aluminum teeth (10cm long) that we called a comb. Once it was full, we dumped the berries in a tall bucket. We filled about 12 to 15 and brought them to the camp where we stored them in a square crate and a truck came every week and loaded them for grocery stores and bakeries, etc.

I have great memories and believe me, a blueberry picked from a bush and one bought at the store taste totally different. A fresh one taste sour and sweet and is crunchy. YUM!!!!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Never had food coloring I'm guessing.

Lol I guess I've never seen gold food coloring xDD
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Lol I guess I've never seen gold food coloring xDD

For the love of God they aren't painted!>:U
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Food coloring isn't paint. If it was most of us would be dead from paint consumption.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Sour, just curious, but do you eat the entire lime, peel and all? :P

I'd say my favorite is the plain ol' banana, but recently I've been getting into acai, as well as some other things. My favorite is this place called Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Great smoothies, though a tad pricey, but at least I know they're just fruit and ice going in. Been in the back with some of my friends. Great stuff, as well as their non-smoothie stuff. All in all a healthy place to eat, satisfying my need for fruits

I would say that my previously mentioned favorite is probably so due to me being too lazy to get a sufficient amount of potassium elsewhere, besides bananas just tasting good :P

Showing 16-30 of 37