ForumsThe TavernAG Admins

47 11005
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

So if any of the admins don't like this then just use your powers to take it down.
http://armorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/65063_10151593510009062_1198841309_n.jpg

Can you name them all? Wives/GFs don't count!

• 47 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Tony.
Louissi.
Krin.

That still leaves theschles, Tassel, and grump
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Huh. So that's what the admins look like. Things have certainly changed since Strop posted that picture. No John, obviously, and ConArtists and Krin are also missing from the picture.

Judging by how Tony and Louissi aren't in the picture, I'm thinking this gathering of admins is limited to those who actually work at the AG office in California or live in a close enough proximity. Tony lives in the UK and Louissi lives in Quebec (not sure about Krin at this point). Kind of a long journey to go out to dinner with your coworkers.

This doesn't explain the lack of Tasselfoot and theschles, but perhaps they too live far away from the AG office.

gumption

"RonJohn" is gumption, if I'm not mistaken. What I'm wondering is, is "Justin Armor" Justin Royster, or is there another Justin I don't know about?
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I'm thinking this gathering of admins is limited to those who actually work at the AG office in California or live in a close enough proximity

CoolioNiato lives in Canada.

After looking at his picture on his blog page and comparing it to the group picture, I'm not entirely convinced that it's the same person. It appears that the man in the group picture has brown eyes, while the fellow in the blog picture has blue eyes. How did that happen?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

How did that happen?

Bad lighting, probably? The resemblance is too striking for them to be two different people. Unless he has the exact same face as another admin with the exception of his eye color, I'd say the brown eyes are just a camera fluke and that it's too hard to tell what color his eyes are from this distance.

As for him living in Canada, that I can't explain.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

CoolioNiato lives in Canada.

It is possible that he was visiting. The picture was around Christmas/New Years time.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Sorry for the double post.

What I'm wondering is, is "Justin Armor" Justin Royster, or is there another Justin I don't know about?

My guess would have to be yes. Not really sure though. Ferret is a Justin but different last name.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Bad lighting, probably?

After looking at the blog picture even more carefully, I've come to the conclusion that his eyes are not blue, but rather the lighting in the room has caused his eyes to look lighter than they are. I saw them as blue from the distance, but I looked at the picture more closely and saw that there is no evidence of a distinguishable blue.

So I've come to the already established conclusion that the two alleged CoolioNiatos are in fact the same person.
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I wonder what the other admins look like, we've missed out Carlie, ConArtists, Gumption, Tass, Theschles, and possibly Nexcessadmin.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

But now we have to do mods . . .

And I wonder why Carlie is still an admin, she left a while ago.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Carlie

She's posted pictures on here, I believe they're in the previous faces of AG thread. You can use the forum search to find it.
Tass

He has a YouTube channel where he's posted vlogs, it's the same as his AG name.
Nexcessadmin

Hi everyone,

This user is a temporary account used by our hosting company to help fix some bugs.

And that account leads to a 404 error, so it doesn't matter.
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Wow, so that's what the admins look like. I haven't been here long enough to even know half of the people in the picture. Seriously I could only recognize two of the admins.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

That still leaves theschles, Tassel, and grump

Tasslefoot.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Sorry about that, I didn't see that it was already addressed (really need an edit/delete button).

But now we have to do mods . . .

Well, here's Freakenstein anyway.

http://upload.tinychat.com/sse8/bdab09/c3/mimzee113/tackycrazy/12-07-2012.jpg

Oh, and Devoidless too.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/ironblade41/Lukeonthecouch120.jpg

... And Chillz, because we all know deep down he's a mod...

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/gaarathefunk123/283064_1878483164324_1308624891_31732185_389389_n.jpg
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Oh, and Devoidless too.

Er..that isn't Devoid. That's ironblade. Devoid was helping him with his picture
Showing 31-44 of 47