Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Do you believe secret societies exist?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 8:15am

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

There's actually tons of proof of the Illuminati in a lot of music. For example, in the music video S&M by Rihanna you can clearly see the sentence "Princess of the Illuminati" Here watch it for yourself. At 3:40 of the music video, the newspaper in the background clearly says "Princess of the Illuminati" Also, the song faded by the rapper tyga in the beginning of the song if you play it lough enough you will hear "be nice to satan" There's no satanic messages in the music video as far as I know though.

You want evidence against the illuminati? I gave you some. The total lack of evidence for it. What else do you need? Do I have to explain how politics and industries work?

As I just showed you right now, there is indeed evidence. Illuminati isn't only politics too. Illuminati is in the music and I have evidence of that. You are just saying that the Illuminati is government only because you see the pyramid with the eye on top on the American 1 dollar bill. As for the entity they worship, I have no clue. There's probably a higher possibility that they worship satan and aren't God loving Christians. I don't know if they're gonna take over the world with this "New World Order" thing too. I think I can see where you had your doubts. I do kind of think a group taking over the world does sound a bit fake.

To answer your question pballaddict, yes the Illuminati is very real. And yes some rappers do hide these things in their music videos. There are some people who doubt this organization completely and think it's a myth because it's something that sounds extremely silly although there is enough evidence to say that it is real. HahiHa sounds like he believes it, but he doubts that there is going to be a "New World Order" and these famous singers hide subliminal messages in their music. The Illuminati is of course a thing that has been with the government for a long time, but I think it's bigger than that.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 8:58am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,453 posts

Knight

"Evidence"?? Those are easter eggs. If the illuminati were really such a secret group, they certainly wouldn't put all those obvious "signs" everywhere (subliminal my ***). If there was a cult so obsessed with secrecy, how could we even know about them?

You might want to read this article, especially the section "easter eggs in the media".

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 9:37am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,855 posts

Of course secret societies exist. We just don't know about them because they are secret. Come on, people. Really simple logic here.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 9:40am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,855 posts

The Illuminati is a nice little fairy tale idiots like to believe in because they have no life. This thread is titled wrong, nice going hotshot.
IF THEY WERE SECRET, WHY DO WE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THEM?
Rant over. But seriously, how can a secret group work if everyone knows about them?
This is a 'pop secret', something people think only a select few know but so many know it it isn't very select.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 11:44am

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

Rant over. But seriously, how can a secret group work if everyone knows about them?

Logic behind that is because everyone knows about them no one believes in them.

Hide in the open, basically. Ridiculous, but there you have it.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:04pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,520 posts

Knight

As I just showed you right now, there is indeed evidence. Illuminati isn't only politics too. Illuminati is in the music and I have evidence of that.

There's actually tons of proof of the Illuminati in a lot of music. For example, in the music video S&M by Rihanna you can clearly see the sentence "Princess of the Illuminati" Here watch it for yourself. At 3:40 of the music video, the newspaper in the background clearly says "Princess of the Illuminati" Also, the song faded by the rapper tyga in the beginning of the song if you play it lough enough you will hear "be nice to satan" There's no satanic messages in the music video as far as I know though.

What the ****. This reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter plays laser tag, won, and got a souvenir in the form of a newspaper cutting stating "Man destroys world" complete with fake photos. When Stewie created a simulation with only Peter and his friends alive, they believed he was a world destroying alien upon seeing said photo on his wall.

If I end up quoting FG just to prove a point (That maybe, you know, newspaper cuttings in an entertainment setting, might, possibly, just possibly, not be real?), **** just turned hit the ceiling.

Seriously? Do you believe that such easter eggs are real and completely true? Or are artists trying to add shock value, pump up their sales, and just go completely wacko on their videos?

the Illuminati is very real.

They were real. Just another fad in the Enlightenment age that died out.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:10pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

They were real. Just another fad in the Enlightenment age that died out.

The best stories have a nugget of truth.

Seriously? Do you believe that such easter eggs are real and completely true?

Why would a secret society put the words, "Princess of the Illuminati" in a music video? What does that even gain them? ****s and giggles?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:33pm

SonOfVader

SonOfVader

113 posts

I can't believe people like to bring this up as a serious topic.

"We're an evil, secretive society that control the media and seek to control the masses. I know! Let's put obscure messages in crappy, meaningless popular music videos so that hordes of gullible pre-pubescent teenagers can spread fear of us."

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:39pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

What about Freemasons?There's a story that one of the men who built the Statue of Liberty was a Freemason.And those seven sharp ends on the crown,represent the sun with seven ends,the part of the Illuminati logo.Illuminatis are called "the people of light".We know that light is good,but I'm kinda stuck between that,because the Illuminati worship the devil.Most of the story about Freemasons is told,but recently they found a secret cave,where Freemasons had secret meetings.I think there are secret societies.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 12:50pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

I think there are secret societies.

Of course there are. That doesn't mean they control the world.

Reply to Do you believe secret societies exist?

You must be logged in to post a reply!