ForumsPopular MediaNew Star Wars Movie

78 37327
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

A new star wars movie based around Yoda!!! Disney bought Lucas Arts out though...

• 78 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Stop hurting my feelings by saying Disney bought Star Wars!

Can you show me the trailer? I haven't seen the trailer yet.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Stop hurting my feelings by saying Disney bought Star Wars!

look for the bright side. lucas has donated the entire 4 billion or so to charity. =)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I heard nothing about the yoda movie. I know they will make a Han Solo movie and a boba fett movie. JJ Abrams is going to be directing Star Wars 7 and maybe more. I don't know who will be doing the boba fett or Han Solo movie.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I know nothing about these new movies! Someone give me the information and the trailer.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Why is everyone so worked up about this?

Either the movie will be good, and then great!

If it's not good, don't see it.

Simple, yes?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It was made by Disney. Disney!!! They'll probably put singing in it.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

if you despite the company that much. then why do you want to know everything about their movies?
in your eyes they suck already befor they are even annaunced.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

btw stop asking us. just ask google. he will find a trailer or whatever info for you in 2 sec.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

You've heard of Pirates of the Caribbean, yes? The only singing in that were a couple sea shanties. The rest was humor, giant ships, sword fights, strange conversations, sea myths and Barbossa shouting something.

I don't get what is so bad about Disney doing it. What, Georgie was a smart guy? The prequels had horrible acting, an overuse of CGI and were overall a doozy. The only Star Wars film I really liked was the Empire Strikes Back, which is the movie he did not direct.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think it will be a blast to see the new franchise into work on the brand new Star Wars VII!!

http://www.liveforfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Star-Wars-Episode-7-by-Ivan-Guerrero.jpg

Looks good! But what's it about?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aXDYgseJCH0/UJGAfNvE5-I/AAAAAAAABgQ/vJEFmCiKUtU/s1600/star+wars+7+zombie.jpg

Ah, right... still looking good! (Man Google is full of spoofs and homemade art!!!)

And R2D21999... a trailer is in a far, far away galaxy! =P

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I'm really not sure for what it will be set in.
I'd really want to watch a movie version of SW:TOR. Now that would be cool.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

btw stop asking us. just ask google

I just did. It just showed pinball and star wars the clone wars.

if you despite the company that much. then why do you want to know everything about their movies?

Who said I wanted to know everything about their movies? I just want to see if its good or not.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I just did

Have you considered there might not be any trailers to watch? Movies aren't made over night, and they probably have barely come up with a concept yet?
The whole "New movie will be about Yoda" is, as far as I can see, nothing more than a rumour going around currently, so nothing's set in stone at time this, besides that there will be more Star Wars themed movies.

Any information about this that I bothered to find was this: Oh hi, anything else will probably be properly announced later on in the process.

Anyway, for the whole thing itself, Disney is not knows to mess around with their bought franchises, they did well with Marvel, after all, and considering the vast majority of the audible Star Wars fan base is mad about any- and everything and throws a fit if Lukas as much as blinks, it doesn't seem like anything will be good enough to them anyway, so we might actually get some enjoyable films for the rest of us...
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Have you considered there might not be any trailers to watch? Movies aren't made over night, and they probably have barely come up with a concept yet?

Well ya. It isn't even coming out for another two years.
The whole "New movie will be about Yoda" is, as far as I can see, nothing more than a rumour going around currently

I also believe that this is fake. Yoda is dead. So if it was a movie about Yoda it would not have a number or if it dis it would not be 7.
Disney is not knows to mess around with their bought franchises

English still hard for you Cen?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

English still hard for you Cen?

I also believe that this is fake. Yoda is dead. So if it was a movie about Yoda it would not have a number or if it dis it would not be 7.

No one said they couldn't be doing more prequels, to not mess with the whole written continuum chaos the fandom going through, so they could generally base it on Yoda as a young... jedi, before the whole issue with Anakin and Luke.
They are calling it a spin-off, after all, so it isn't supposed to be stuck with the current two trilogies.
Showing 1-15 of 78