ForumsPopular MediaNew Star Wars Movie

78 37332
kragnock
kragnock
34 posts
Shepherd

A new star wars movie based around Yoda!!! Disney bought Lucas Arts out though...

• 78 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

what exactly are you saying here?

The parts in quotes are quotes from stormtroopers..now imagine difference scenes with a stormtrooper involved..but with the expression-filled face of Stewart
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

seeing a game based on the Vong war would be awesome, but Jennifer Lawrence is already too old for the beginning of the war I believe.

Ya, for the beginning of the war she would be too old, but she is playing Katniss who is supposed to be a teen.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The parts in quotes are quotes from stormtroopers..now imagine difference scenes with a stormtrooper involved..but with the expression-filled face of Stewart
Haven't watched the movie, but from the trailer I see so much emotion. (he just stopped that truck, I am just going to sit here with my mouth half-open, not acting surprised, amazed, etc)

~~~Darth Caedus
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

George Lucas said it himself, and he says they've already been signed.

to bad for george it's not his call anymore.
does disney say the same?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

oh, so they are going to do 50 a.b.y. perhaps they can find something independent.

~~~Darth Caedus

Shukelven
Shukelven
42 posts
Peasant

I would like a movie where the sons of Leia and Han Solo would be in. As far as I know one of them is a Sid Lord. That would be pretty cool.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I would like a movie where the sons of Leia and Han Solo would be in. As far as I know one of them is a Sid Lord. That would be pretty cool.
That's me, but my twin sister ends up killing me, while my younger brother died in the yuuzhan vong war.

~~~Darth Caedus
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It's rediculous if you excpecting the old cast, blk. Ford is in the new movie, 42, and he looks very old. I haven't kept tabs on the others, but I excpect the same. Now, I wouldn't be suprissed if they are in it though, just not as the main character. I could see them like Stan Lee in any Marvel movie. Maybe Ford could have a few lines, but I don't excpect much out of them.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

It's rediculous if you excpecting the old cast, blk. Ford is in the new movie, 42, and he looks very old. I haven't kept tabs on the others, but I excpect the same. Now, I wouldn't be suprissed if they are in it though, just not as the main character. I could see them like Stan Lee in any Marvel movie. Maybe Ford could have a few lines, but I don't excpect much out of them.
It's not "rediculous" because they're already confirmed. Get informed before jumping in.
It's likely they're in the movie in a Leonard-Nimoy-in-Star-Trek-sort of fashion, partly for fan service but mostly passing a symbolic torch to the new characters.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Well as many of you may know the next 3 will be made by JJ Abrams, but do you realize what this means?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/486/061/59e.jpg

Extreme use of lens flare generators.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

because they're already confirmed. Get informed before jumping in.
It's likely they're in the movie in a Leonard-Nimoy-in-Star-Trek-sort of fashion, partly for fan service but mostly passing a symbolic torch to the new characters.

I'm well informed sir, and I have heard nothing about any cast members aside from Ford, and that was a maybe. If anything, it's a short cameo, like I said. But, in all respect, have you seen the woman who plays Leia?(name escapes me right now) She doesn't exactly look like movie material, and neither do the rest of the cast, except for Ford who is in another movie right now, 42.
But your source clearly is superior to mine. If you're so confident, source it. Then I might believe you.
And don't tell me that I jumped in this thread. I've been here since the beginning, and I know what I'm saying.

@manly
After a hard decision, I'm going to have to say that pic is fake. Sorry :/

I haven't heard anything in a while on this. I have seen some pics, but they look fake.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Read this stuff if you haven't heard the (late) news.

Just in case you didn't know.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

She doesn't exactly look like movie material, and neither do the rest of the cast,

Mark Hamill doesn't look good..but he has still been quite active in the acting industry

Carrie Fisher to reprise role

Ford reprising Solo

Marky Mark as Luke
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So what youre saying is that Mark wants in if everyone else is in. I had heard about Ford, not about Fisher.
I dont really like the idea of the entire offspring bit. Its been the same, screwed up family for 6 movies. Thats why I like things like the Force Unleashed (1 not 2), different character but he still tied in with the story. The Han/Boba movies will be interesting. Aside from all that... the interwebz is quite regarding this topic.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Marky Mark as Luke

Dude, don't scare me like that. I thought that meant Mark Wahlberg.
Showing 61-75 of 78