Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Tyrant: General Discussion

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:21am

fcerial

fcerial

7 posts

One last thing, im building an Irradiated Infantry deck, like i had in Kongregate, but i havent played this for a long time. Last time I played, righthous werent even available.

How would you suggest to build the deck. I have 8 II's available, so the ammount is not a problem

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:25am

catepillar

catepillar

15 posts

II's don't really work today. Dev's buffed old cards like Tremor Wyrm (pre buff 2 HP, post 7 HP) and Aegis (pre buff, 4 HP and Armor 1, post, 5 HP and Armor 2). Armor is II's single largest weakness.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 10:17am

EinhanderZero

EinhanderZero

1 post

ahh finally some forum, hi everyone.
same as Herlitz here as vet from Kong.
=)

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 10:41am

fcerial

fcerial

7 posts

So far I've followed the main missions, leaving behind all the side missions.
I just finished mission 96. Should I wait and do some side missions, or should I keep on with the main ones?

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:38am

Steelhound

Steelhound

3 posts

Check the rewards for side missions and complete what fits your gamestyle. Cards like fortifier & harcyon the corrupt are musthave, imho (but last one requieres good deck to complete 40 hard battles 25 energy each).

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:02pm

Herlitz

Herlitz

16 posts

As Steelhound mentioned there're only few side missions you should do because not all the cards fit your style.

BUT the situation is slightly different here because the game system stagnate at the moment - this means that end-game rewards from higher packs often powercreeps the card from the early levels. Therefore I personally don't run any side missions, and rather focus on fast game progress.

For example the very last mission currently will give you Warpway Fortress which can win about 90% of current matches in arena itself, paired with upgraded Xaedan

It's of course a bit exaggerated because the arena will evolve along with everyone's game progress, but I believe I pointed out what I meant.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:11pm

fcerial

fcerial

7 posts

true, but maybe fortifier would be a good adition to the deck i meantioned before, dont you think?

but still, im not needing it, since im winning 95% of the times, with my current deck

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:22pm

maxi_maniaco

maxi_maniaco

2 posts

how i can unlock missions like Displaced Raiders pack(and the others between this and night of terror), i don t get it but i unlock Night of Terror pack

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 12:28pm

fcerial

fcerial

7 posts

you unlock displaced raiders after completing mission 93

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 3:16pm

Herlitz

Herlitz

16 posts

Yep, Fortifier is one of the worthy cards you can get from side missions. You should totally get it if you like its style.

Reply to Tyrant: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!