ForumsWEPRPope Benedict XVI's resignation.

30 14841
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i myself dont really care about this happening. but it's a pretty big religious thing actually and was kinda wondering why it wasn't here on the forum yet.
to see what others think about this. like, does someone think we could see this happening more often in the future. or is Pope Benedict XVI's just cheating it's way out of his duty that god gave him?

here is a article for those that somehow dunno yet. =S

lets here some thoughts. ^^

• 30 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I've heard a lot of the prophecies as well. All of that kind of stuff is very, very interesting.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I've heard a lot of the prophecies as well. All of that kind of stuff is very, very interesting.

really interesting? or just a good bed time story?

if it's really interesting. plz. give a example, and your view on it.
it's always interesting to see what other people think.
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Well they are selecting one right now. So we will find out which lucky old man inherits the Christian Empire

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Black smoke. No new pope today.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

White smoke. New pope announced. Argentinian cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Argentinian cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

Dem viewpoints
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Francis's Wikipedia page says he was elected on March 14 of this year. I can't say I know much about papal elections, but since when did they start taking place in the future?

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I swear, if he declares that the Falkland Islands belong to Argentina, I'm going to flip a church.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Francis's Wikipedia page says he was elected on March 14 of this year. I can't say I know much about papal elections, but since when did they start taking place in the future?

That's odd..it has been the 13th of March for me everytime I've looked at it (which has actually been quite a few times..)

The main picture also changed..then changed back haha
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

That's odd..it has been the 13th of March for me everytime I've looked at it (which has actually been quite a few times.

Yeah, it changed to the 13th right after I posted that, along with his picture and his title (changed from "Francis" to "His Holiness Francis I" back to "Francis&quot. This picture is much better quality than the one of him in the white pope suit.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I'm going to be calling him pope Frankie.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Hey!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts