ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 70479
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Here is Shovel.

Not posting when I first said my nickname was shovel? Interesting.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

oh... COOL!! so phase 2 and 3 begin 2morrow i will be waiting!

You can watch. Not much you can do since, as Patrick just told you, phase 3 is about to start
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Phase 2 is in progress. That's what the posts in the last 2 pages are about.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Not posting when I first said my nickname was shovel? Interesting.

I have neither the time nor the patience to find it.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

You can't... You missed phase one...

And also thx for picking me Terry ^^
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Finished.

Pang

If you could

The most boring thread ever created

Pickpocket

A dinosaur with a hat

Black ops 2 gameplay looks nice. Nice graphics. Nice guns. Nice jet. Nice grenade function. Little things bothered me though, one being the text. The font was strange. Hit markers on it are a big deal. The tripple barrel sniper thing looks cool too. The big thing was the choice making. That one sniper or rush choice is going to affect the entire out come of the game. Pretty cool.

Yeah, the quests are cool. Plus, they discourage all spammers. No one will just spam to get nothing unless they don't know the rules.
Maybe it's easier for us, those who had high-ish ranks, to move on because we already took a poop on AP and deemed it kinda pointless.

Sal

The secrecy of phase one actually wasn't that important. That was just to mess with you. :P
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Dishonored paraphrase:
Guard 1: 'You can feel it at the tavern. Something's coming.'
Guard 2: 'I wish it were custom avatars'

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Not going to do Santi_, would have to go back probably over 100 pages to find his last post...Pick....

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Here's some for pick... He is really easy to find quotes for... xD

Cool.
And might I say, you make an adorable ninja :3

You know sal, I have a feeling that these &quothases" are completely pointless, and you just want to know how well we listen to you... Part of your plan to take over AG.

In his art thread.
it aint of you killersup. You arent special enough
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Le pang

pang update:

So saturday went amazing! Her and I are now officially together and I am extremely happy about it =)

Of course...I have been getting "so *insert my real name here*...how is your giiirrrrllllfffrrriiieeennddd?"..which makes me all "oh hush you *blush*"

So to wrap up...her parents love me now, her and I are officially together, and everyone we know think we are absolutely perfect for each other...life is good for pang
-
The old crocodile...you could so turn that into a crocodile at the bottom, and an evil banana that is also like a mouth on the top..
-
Now..we must use black magic to make it come to life
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Le killersup

Killersup could be mini-slender's friend. FOREVER O_O
-
Pick, you are amazing

Killersup really needs to catch-up with Slendy, last time he saw Slendy was back in rehab....ahh, good times...
-
What, Killersup can change how fast he moves from side to side? Now everything moves so fast...

Hehe. Welcome to CoD.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Le killersup

Whoah man, what's up with taking killersup after I claimed him first? (Can we share Sal, or is each pick for the user who claimed it first?)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Bro, share. He didnt say multiple people couldn't have the same guys.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm pretty sure its been 2 days.

Its either that or I'm bad at telling time.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

We'll be waiting for a few people to finish up.

Showing 106-120 of 400