Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If You Could...

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:20am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,276 posts

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil "pangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:45am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

What do you mean by being an element? Do you mean you literally are just water or do you mean you can control water (water is an example)

If I had to be an element I'd probably be earth because then I'd literally be "The rock". Also earth is very broad so I could be several things.

If I could control elements then I would choose air because it is everywhere and very accesible.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:46am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I'd probably be water.
You'll live next to forever, you'd never get thirsty? :D
And, you can put out fires.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 8:07am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,685 posts

If I was to be an element, I would choose to be Air. Air itself is quite powerful as it can be gentle yet can also be strong enough to blow trees down or lift objects up into the air.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 9:17am

red303

red303

164 posts

Earth. I've experienced an earthquake and their pretty powerful. You could also open up the ground and find underground water. It's also a nice hiding place and is very peaceful.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 9:38am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

i would be earth because earth exists even in space. when what knows happens to the planet earth after the sun died, i could just float around in space for all eternity till something bigger like a planet or a black hole or so destroys me.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 11:56am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,560 posts

I would be Earth.

Earth is everywhere. If you destroyed Earth you would die with it. Therefore making me practically invincible.

LOL i just talked like i WAS Earth... ^^

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 6:15pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,276 posts

If I was to be an element, I would choose to be Air. Air itself is quite powerful as it can be gentle yet can also be strong enough to blow trees down or lift objects up into the air.

Was looking over my original thread and saw you were one of the people that answered XD if memory serves me correct you answered the same element then as well

What do you mean by being an element? Do you mean you literally are just water or do you mean you can control water (water is an example)

Take it either way you like

And, you can put out fires.

What about fire putting out you? =p

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 10:28pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I think fire is the coolest.

Thats all I have to say I can't really say why its just looks cool.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 10:46pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I like fire, especially after watching The Last Airbender. Zuko is so boss.

Reply to If You Could...

You must be logged in to post a reply!