ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624553
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

You can have the details here:Rising Force: Extreme (Press Release)

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

You can have the details here:Rising Force: Extreme (Press Release)

Ow. Thanks for this. Also my friend has told me about the official announcement from the website
Update Review for Rising Force: Extreme Full patch notes included. This makes me more excited for the patch
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

I would love to have one of that ring for my Force Blader. Crit dmg +15%, SSA and MSA +4%. I hope it will be available as drop in-game @.@

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Anybody in the game right now? Been online since the server went up. Would want to party w/ while i'm at the game

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Anybody in the game right now? Been online since the server went up. Would want to party w/ while i'm at the game

I guess everyone's busy playing and trying the updates.lol
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Has anyone tried the new dungeon, Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened)? It looks weird listed in the patch notes. It says you'll only be given 15mins to finish it. Thoughts?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Has anyone tried the new dungeon, Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened)? It looks weird listed in the patch notes. It says you'll only be given 15mins to finish it. Thoughts?

I haven't tried it but the first time I read the notes it says there would be monsters that can give you extra time by killing them. I guess that could solve the issue eh?
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I guess everyone's busy playing and trying the updates.lol

this. i became busy right after the update too. lolol
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Any news about the Steam Greenlight campaign?

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Man, the new skills are awesome from what I've seen so far. I've managed to see skills from Warrior, Force Shielder and Wizard. This makes me want to level my Warrior faster. So excited ;D

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Any news about the Steam Greenlight campaign?

The campaign may take a while depending on the number of votes that the game may receive. That's why we should keep supporting the game and enjoy the new update.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Man, the new skills are awesome from what I've seen so far. I've managed to see skills from Warrior, Force Shielder and Wizard. This makes me want to level my Warrior faster. So excited ;D

Yes go ahead and reach 105 immediately, imo Warrior's Apocalypse Decision is outstanding in terms of graphics and damage wise.
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

I haven't tried it but the first time I read the notes it says there would be monsters that can give you extra time by killing them. I guess that could solve the issue eh?

Yeah I have seen it with my friends that there are certain monsters that after defeating it, it will give extra time on your clock to further continue the run.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Getting the Awakened Tyrant ring is kinda hard that's why me and my friends is making runs as often as possible to complete the ring's requirements.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Getting the Awakened Tyrant ring is kinda hard that's why me and my friends is making runs as often as possible to complete the ring's requirements.

And runs should be made in the new dungeon map right? @.@
Showing 166-180 of 337