ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624547
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

And runs should be made in the new dungeon map right? @.@

Probably, since new items often drop on new maps/dungeons

PS: Btw, everyone can join the new event on Cabal Online. See their post in FB for more details XD
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Probably, since new items often drop on new maps/dungeons

PS: Btw, everyone can join the new event on Cabal Online. See their post in FB for more details XD

Nah. It has just ended. Haven't had the chance to participate @.@
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Lol. Didn't notice it's just for the weekend. Still, everyone should support the campaign. It could mean more rewards if it went successful

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

****. Most people on the Greenlight page are awesome. You guys might want to hang on too.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

wth. i didn't know there's an event that happened during the weekend @.@

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Dropmania event? Does anyone got a chance to participate?

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I tried but didn't notice the time so I was late and only had a few dropped items to obtain. mostly upgrade cores but 'twas fun lol. What if the GM decide to enter a PvP channel. LoL! Players and Loots on the floor.
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

I tried but didn't notice the time so I was late and only had a few dropped items to obtain. mostly upgrade cores but 'twas fun lol. What if the GM decide to enter a PvP channel. LoL! Players and Loots on the floor.

I would love to participate in that PvP, I think they should summon some monsters to create delays for players when looting the items they drop,.
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

But they already have Minisha Raids as one of the event available. That boss monster will drop an overcraft item.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Well good for you guys, I'm having a hard time due to the fact I'm not always available on the said time and date. That's why I'm currently collecting letters to form the word EXTREME to be exchange for some rewards.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Anyone saw there new event for supporting the game on steam greenlight?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Anyone saw there new event for supporting the game on steam greenlight?

I do, I need the Stain clone that's why I will be writing down something about my favourite moment in CABAL.
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Link pls?? And btw, are winners randomly selected or they'll choose whichever post they want?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Copied from their site announcement: Share Your Favorite CABAL Moment on Greenlight
And regarding your question, as what I understand from the post you just have to make a post and include your ign to win the stated rewards. It's a giveaway event

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I need more of these giveaway events in the future. lolol I can't wait to claim my rewards

Showing 181-195 of 337