ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624557
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

btw guyz, u might want to check out this article:
Cabal Blader Sub and Passive Skills
If u hav a Blader, this could help since I believe it's the updated skill table for Bladers right after the major episode patch.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

nice share. but i was disappointed to not see skill tables for Fs or maybe wiz -_-

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I believe it's just a new blogsite and it's not that easy since it takes time to level a character and more alz will be spent in buying skills. but maybe he'll provide more for other class

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I believe it's just a new blogsite and it's not that easy since it takes time to level a character and more alz will be spent in buying skills. but maybe he'll provide more for other class

Agreed. For what i've seen from the blog's activity, the site gets updated once or twice a week so maybe we could see more articles anytime soon.
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

that's a good indication. I'll be checking the blogs once a week then. Is there a way where I can contact the blogger?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

why would you contact him? I also don't know how but you could comment on his/her articles tho, if you want.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

why would you contact him? I also don't know how but you could comment on his/her articles tho, if you want.

i'm interested if there's anything i cud do to help him/her on creating new articles. btw, have you been playing the game? what's your characters' level?
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

that's good to hear. yep been playing w/ my lvl 141 Wizard and 105 Force Shielder. How bout u?

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

lololol. got 133 Blader here. no time to play these days. maybe next week. add me ign: Jugg3rnaut

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

i play a little too. add me up IGN: iamdrose. yep, same as my forum ID :P

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Will add both of you. Btw, i'm usually online at 7-11pm PDT. You can reach and pm me at that time

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

you might want to add me too. IGN: KThxByie
i'm usually online at weekends and some other time during weekdays. feel free to beep me up in-game so we could hang around

Coder
Coder
2 posts
Nomad

It's an old game

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

It's an old game

ikr. but we're still having fun playing teh game even tho it's old. most gamers tend to play an old game since they missed playing and havin' fun with it
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

old but gold. as they say lol

Showing 46-60 of 337