ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624491
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

How's the bonus xp event went for you guys?

Pretty sweet. I got my lvl 122 wizard to 128 after the event.

I hope they could organize more events in the future or maybe another xp event that will last for 2weeks. lolol

2week xp event. I hope so :3
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Speaking of events to be added. Guild event was recently added and it has already started. You might want to gather those Guild score now! ;D

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Hell yeah! I read the news earlier, and it's a great way to start my morning! it's time to get into some action fellas. and good luck to all participating guilds

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Hehe I expect some guild to come out on top for the guild event. I just hope new guilds could make a name for themselves ;D

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Mind if I share this one. It'll be helpful for some especially for new players who loves to hunt & collect set equips at the early stage of teh game
[url=http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/cabal-green-despair-mini-bosses-and-drops/][CABAL] Green Despair Mini-Bosses and Drops[/URL]

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

As i've browsed through the blogsite, I saw that they also have that kind of article for other maps (Desert Scream and Bloody Ice) and other more articles that are mostly related to the game. It's great to see blogs are still made for the game

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

You could even see character introductions for each Battle Style if ever you are having some difficulties on choosing a class to suit your playing style

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

For players who are asking for the Guild event updates and rankings..
Here's the link: Cabal Online Guild Event

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Didn't know there is such a thing for the event since I believe it wasn't released immediately after the event went live. Still, thanks for sharing tho.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I was looking for a guild to join to but I'm too greedy so I was searching for the guild that already has the highest score for me to contribute for an instant win.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Vera is currently open for recruits and keep in mind that they are one of the strongest guilds in Titan today. You might want to join them

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Luckily, I have friends from that guild and they are currently leading for the Level2 ranks :3

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Luckily, I have friends from that guild and they are currently leading for the Level2 ranks :3

Grats. But they are on Level3, maybe just a typo. lol
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

and they deeply falling behind the Lvl3 rankings. lol

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

and they are* deeply falling behind the Lvl3 rankings. lol

Still got 3weeks for the event tho. Not a big deal.
Showing 76-90 of 337