ForumsForum GamesDragon Island: Rebirth ((RP))

22 6444
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

(First let me state that this not a original idea from me, it is a sort of sequel to a RP I participated in but had to leave for a bit and to my dismay it vanished)

Some years ago, a heroic group of dragons and their riders stopped a rebellion threatening the safety of the island that had protected it for so long but during this quest they discovered something even bigger and learned of their ancestry as well as their inheritance. They travelled all around collecting these artifacts and completed their quest and took on all threats that came to them. It has only been 22 years since these times and but a threat all too new to the island has emerged and is slowly beginning to take form...

You may have two characters, being either a human or dragon and multiple type dragons are allowed within reason

Here is mine (I will also be commanding other characters to enrich the story)

Race: Human
Sex: Male
Class: War Mage
Weapon of Choice: A magical halberd staff passed down to him from his mother
Description: Black hair with faded green eyes that are deceivingly kind and soft for his brute but handsome appearance. His armor is cleverly and masterfully made but elegant. His trust is hard to earn but it a loyal companion
Bio: He started training at a very young age from his mother in the ways of arcane and martial arts, his father teaching him weapon skills as well as physical training. He met his dragon companion as a result of their parents having close relations. They quickly became paired and grew up side by side. He set out on his own with his friend for a couple of years and gained much experience but is still a little green.

http://images.wikia.com/greatwar/images/7/75/Battle_mage_by_skiorh-d1az0ko.jpg

Race: Dragon
Sex: Female
Class: Light/Dark
Description: Her hide is a slick black with hints of purple dashing through indicating her dark dominance, the only indication of her light side being the white stripe down her tail. She is mischievous at times but very caring at heart despite her attempts to appear otherwise.
Bio: She was raised only by here mother and knew only of what was told about her father, from her understanding he was a loving, gentle, powerful dragon but sometimes to rash. She has a twin brother but he now spends most of his time wrapped in books at his uncle's house trying to learn every bit he can. Her parents' story is a sad tale from what she had heard and has always wanted to know the exact details. She protects her rider with her life as he is her best and possibly only friend

http://s715.beta.photobucket.com/user/CassieStarFox/media/Dragon/DarkDragon.jpg.html

(you may also include pictures that resemble your character. Nothing Bad!)

• 22 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Include your character's name (Little error by me)
War mage:
Name: Desmond

Light/Dark Dragon:
Valessa (and here is her fixed picture)

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/Black-Dragon-dragons-30350131-1024-766.jpg

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

If you were part of that original rp then please feel free to take command of your past characters and new ones as well

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

The town square was decorated beautifuly and music filled the air. It was a celebration of several things, the ending of Garlix's rebellion and to honor Garlix's and Vearlin's deaths. Many of the heroes from the past could not be there as they were far too busy but the youngest, Valtair, made his appearnce. Valessa and Desmond were commuting with all the people of the island, dragons and humans alike. There were games and food of almost any type. The party was ragin on and it was only the first hour

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I will take command of Storm and Moon. As for new characters, give me sometime to think. Since is just us two do you want me too include pics for Moon and Storm? Also hear is the link to the first Dragon Island.

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10420078/dragon-island-rp/page/90/]
It's still going on so if you want to you can play your part in it.

Name: Storm Dracupus
Class: Rouge
Weapon of Choice: Dual Daggers
Bio: My last name is pronounced as Drake-u-pus. If I was born before the 1500's I would had been royalty. Sadly my ancestors that lived during the 1500's were thrown out of the royal family. This was because they had gotten into too much trouble being rouges and they were friends with the monsters known as dragons.

Name: Moon
Class: Light/Mind/Wolf Dragon
Bio: My mom was a mind dragon and my dad was a wolf/light dragon. When I was born my mom's clan found out that my mom's mate was a mix of dragon breeds. My mom's clan planed to kill me, my sibs, and my dad but we got word and escaped. Sadly the escape left me as the only dracling of my clutch alive and my parents mortally wounded. Not too long after my parents died Storm found me and we have been a team ever since. I also have a wolf form.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

You don't have to include pics for them but only if you want newcomers to know what they look like. But take your with new characters if you want to have them that is. Remember, this is a couple decades after the events of the first dragon island

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dracupus
Class: Rouge
Weapon of Choice: Dual Daggers
Bio: My last name is pronounced as Drake-u-pus. If I was born before the 1500's I would had been royalty. Sadly my ancestors that lived during the 1500's were thrown out of the royal family. This was because they had gotten into too much trouble being rouges and they were friends with the monsters known as dragons. I am one of the heroes that stopped the rebellion. I also am married to Damian.

Name: Moon
Class: Light/Mind/Wolf Dragon
Bio: My mom was a mind dragon and my dad was a wolf/light dragon. When I was born my mom's clan found out that my mom's mate was a mix of dragon breeds. My mom's clan planed to kill me, my sibs, and my dad but we got word and escaped. Sadly the escape left me as the only dracling of my clutch alive and my parents mortally wounded. Not too long after my parents died Storm found me and we have been a team ever since. I also have a wolf form. Over the years that have passed since the rebellion I have watched my rider get married and I plan to do the same someday. It will probably be with Tempest.

Follow this link and then look at the fourth post for pics of Moon and Storm: [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10420078/dragon-island-rp/page/1]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Willow Fangrider
Class: Assassin
Weapon of Choice: Dual poison daggers and a whip
Description: http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q343/CR_SD/Kids/Leaf%20Kids/Willow/girl22.jpg
Bio: I am the adopted child of Storm Dracupus and Damian. I don't know my real family or what happened to them but I do know that the whip I like to use was left with me by my parents. I ride a shadow dragon who would had been against Garlix, if she was alive during the rebellion.

Name: Queen Mab
Class: Shadow/mind Dragon
Description: http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q343/CR_SD/Dragons/Queen%20Mab/purplecrescent.jpg
Bio: I hatched in an abandoned nest that had seen some a horrible event while I was in my egg. As far as I know my family is dead because they were shadow dragons that didn't side with Garlix. I live because my mom escaped with mortal wounds and her final clutch of eggs after being tortured in Garlix's prison. Sadly most of my clutch never hatched because of the fact that the torture had killed them before they were laid. I have teamed up with Willow cause we are both orphans who can probably say that our parents would be alive if the rebellion had never happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Now for the rp.
Moon and Queen Mab flew side by side with their riders as the neared the town square. When they got there they landed and let their riders dismount. "Now, Willow, make sure to report back to me when the party ends." Storm said to her adopted daughter while watching Willow and Queen Mab run off without a word. "I'll keep an eye on her." Queen Mab said mentally to Storm as she ran off with Willow. Moon shook her head and followed Storm as they looked around at a leisured pace.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Desmond was surrounded by people of all kinds, all who knew his mother chari who was one of the heroes. He knew to be polite as his mother told him to, being in such a large crowd made him almost sick but he was told to have fun and almost reading his mind Valessa, who stood by him said "Enjoying yourself? Come on, there's plenty of things to do." She encouraged him and he shrugged "Alright, alright. Let's go have 'fun'." He said half-hearted

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Name: Valtair
Dragon
Class:Light/Dark Dragon but has more features of a light dragon.
bio: His mother was a Light Dragon and his Father was a Dark Dragon. He is the third born of four. He had a twin but she died early in childhood. When the split began his paerents spilt into opposite groups tearing the family apart. His oldest brother joined his mother in the fight but both were killed in battle and their bodies unretrievable. That left just Valtair and his last sister together but that didn't last long before his older sister left to join their father on the evil side. This left Valtair alone, hungry, and fearful of strangers when he could not trust his own family. He still had yet to gain his powers but once he does he is determined to fight the good fight and avenge his mother and brother even if he has to go through his last sibling. He's never been in a true fight but always stands up for what is good. He gained much experience since the rebellion and became the top light dragon on the island. He lives in Vearlin's old house and openly teaches all who come to him if they can past a test.

Name: Malaya
Dragon
Classark/Light dragon favoring the features of a Dark dragon.
bio:The older sister of Valtair, she left him in grief as she went to her father in both anger and determination. She left to find her father and either kill him or join him. She doesn't know what path she will take and wants to get answers from her father as to why he left. She has recently gained her powers but often uses them recklessly. She now raises her and Garlix's daughter alone but happy. She occasionally visits the other heroes to catch up.

This Is what they look(just click the link)
[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10420078/dragon-island-rp/page/18]

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

OOC:I see that Queen Mab's pic didn't load so I will try to fix it. For now just imagine a female dragon that has black scales and if the light hits the scales just right you can see a purple tint to them.

IC: Once Willow got to where the games were she started playing them. This made it easy for Queen Mab to watch her. It also allowed Queen Mab to take in the sights of the party.

Storm and Moon had made their way over to where the food was being served. They sampled a bit of everything but the alcohol. The didn't sample this cause Moon didn't like it and Storm was very picky when it came to which ones she would drink. They also didn't want to get drunk no mater how long the party lasted.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valessa left him on his own devices as he left, and headed for the food. There was so much it was going to take the entire night for her to taste everything so she began with just small bites of things. Desmond smiled a little as Valessa left him "She left me by myself. Fine, let's see what prizes the games have to offer me." he thought as he headed to the closest booth to him.

Valtair noticed Storm and Moon over by the food and walked over to them, dismissing those around him. As soon as he stood by them he smiled as he said "Storm! Moon! My friends, it's good to see you here. I hope you are able to have fun." His voice sounded like a young vearlin but his face looked almost the same but battle-tested.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Valtair!" Storm yelled and gave him a hug around his neck. Moon smiled. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" Moon asked.

Willow was playing a game at a booth and had just won a small prize when Queen Mab nudged her. "What is it?" She asked annoyed. "Looks like we have another player." She said gesturing at Valessa. Willow smiled and walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Willow and you are?" She asked nicely.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valessa turned to face Willow with a smile "Oh hello, I'm Valessa and the man over playing that game is my rider, Desmond." She said nicely back and gesturing to him. Desmond sent a magic wave that amplified his rings so the almost always got around the bottles. After a few games he had a large plush version of malaya, as a joke for Vanessa.

Valtair smiled as storm hugged his neck and put on hand on her back hugging back then looked up at Moon "It certainly has. We're all busy nowadays it seems." He says happily

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm let go of the hug but didn't move cause she didn't want to seam rude. This was also why she didn't get into Moon's conversation. "Me and Storm found some time so that Storm's adopted daughter could see the fair with her dragon." Moon said with a mental nod to Storm to let her know that she had permission to be a part of the conversation.

"Oh, I ride Queen Mab here." Willow said with a smile after looking at Desmond. Queen Mab shook her head at the sight of the stuffed version of Malaya Desmond had.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Desmond brought over the plush over to Valessa with a grin "I got a present for you Valessa." He said as he took out the plush. And Valessa shook her head with a little smile "That's terrible Desmond." She said disapproving then she turned her attention back to them "Desmond, these are our new friends, Willow and Queen Mab." She said nicely and desmond did a short bow and stood straight again he cast a little ball of magic in a circle "I am Desmond, aspiring warrior and adept of the arcane." He spoke a little formally but there was humour in there as well

Valtair looked at the both of them "That's very nice of you to do that. I barely have time for these things myself but it's good to wind down and have fun every so often." He said friendly. The three of the caught admiring gazes as kids and some adults walked by

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Willow gave a small curtsy. "It's nice meeting you." She said as she came up. "Like my adopted mom I have trained as a rouge but I'm concentrating on the skills of an assassin." She said with an evil grin while Queen Mab rolled her eyes. Queen Mab looked at Valessa as she realized that she was part shadow dragon. "I don't mean to be rude but are you a mixed shadow dragon like me?" She asked Valessa to be sure.

Storm and Moon nodded in agreement before going over to the kids. "Okay, who wants an autograph?" Moon said with a big smile while Storm tried to not give into a fit of shyness.

Showing 1-15 of 22