ForumsForum GamesDragon Island: Rebirth ((RP))

22 6442
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

(First let me state that this not a original idea from me, it is a sort of sequel to a RP I participated in but had to leave for a bit and to my dismay it vanished)

Some years ago, a heroic group of dragons and their riders stopped a rebellion threatening the safety of the island that had protected it for so long but during this quest they discovered something even bigger and learned of their ancestry as well as their inheritance. They travelled all around collecting these artifacts and completed their quest and took on all threats that came to them. It has only been 22 years since these times and but a threat all too new to the island has emerged and is slowly beginning to take form...

You may have two characters, being either a human or dragon and multiple type dragons are allowed within reason

Here is mine (I will also be commanding other characters to enrich the story)

Race: Human
Sex: Male
Class: War Mage
Weapon of Choice: A magical halberd staff passed down to him from his mother
Description: Black hair with faded green eyes that are deceivingly kind and soft for his brute but handsome appearance. His armor is cleverly and masterfully made but elegant. His trust is hard to earn but it a loyal companion
Bio: He started training at a very young age from his mother in the ways of arcane and martial arts, his father teaching him weapon skills as well as physical training. He met his dragon companion as a result of their parents having close relations. They quickly became paired and grew up side by side. He set out on his own with his friend for a couple of years and gained much experience but is still a little green.

http://images.wikia.com/greatwar/images/7/75/Battle_mage_by_skiorh-d1az0ko.jpg

Race: Dragon
Sex: Female
Class: Light/Dark
Description: Her hide is a slick black with hints of purple dashing through indicating her dark dominance, the only indication of her light side being the white stripe down her tail. She is mischievous at times but very caring at heart despite her attempts to appear otherwise.
Bio: She was raised only by here mother and knew only of what was told about her father, from her understanding he was a loving, gentle, powerful dragon but sometimes to rash. She has a twin brother but he now spends most of his time wrapped in books at his uncle's house trying to learn every bit he can. Her parents' story is a sad tale from what she had heard and has always wanted to know the exact details. She protects her rider with her life as he is her best and possibly only friend

http://s715.beta.photobucket.com/user/CassieStarFox/media/Dragon/DarkDragon.jpg.html

(you may also include pictures that resemble your character. Nothing Bad!)

• 22 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Desmond smiled a little "A assassin? I might have to watch my back then." He says nicely but almost with a laugh. "Wait, your mother is a rogue...You must be Storm's daugther, right?" He says curiously. Valessa nods "Mostly dark, but i do have a bit of light dragon in me." She says

Valtair laughs a bit as he sees the kids go to Moon and Storm and gives them pieces of paper for them to sign, some even have paintings. He walked over to them and joined in on the event. People adore them after all they have done.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Shadow and psy for me." Queen Mab said with a smile. "I think I'm about half and half." Willow ignored Queen Mab's and Valessa's conversation as she answered Desmond's question. "Yes, I am but only through adoption."

After a bit Storm got over her shyness and was able to sign without even thinking about hiding behind Moon.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valessa eyes widened a little "Shadwo and psy...that reminds me of Thorn! She's half shadow and half psy too but no one has really heard from her in awhile." She says. Desmond nods "A mother is a mother. It seems she did train you like mine did. It's odd though I haven't seen you before, it would've of remebered it if I did." He says

Valtair keeps signing autographs until the end and they were left alone and he laughed a bit "It's been a long time since I've done anything like this." He said with a smile

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I have heard of Thorn and she is the one hero I would like to meet." Queen Mab said as she thought of her childhood hero. "I was never much for social gatherings so whenever one came up I tried to convince mom to take me on a thieving trip. I didn't do it this time because of the games and I know that this party is important." Willow said as she remembered that both her and Storm were not big on crowds.

"Agreed." Moon said with a smile. "I believe this is my second time." Storm said as she thought of how she normally would get out of coming to places where people would want to get her autograph.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valessa smiles "It just so happens Desmond's mom is Thorn's rider, Chari. I'm sure we could find out where she is from her." She said hopefully. Desmond nodded "I was never one from social activity either, i spent a couple years surviving on my own in the forest after my training has reached its peak. I attended this before when I was little but not since then. I patrol the outskirts most of the day and night."

Valtair smiled brightly "It feels good to be the heroes of people as they say. Life is good all around..."he says as a frantic guard riding his dragon in the air shouted down at them "Sir and madames, there is something you need to see, immediately!" He said before flying in the direction he came from. Valtair's eyes tensed

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Interesting." Queen Mab said looking at Desmond. "The fact that you didn't catch me while you were on patrol just proves how good of a thief me and my mom are." Willow said with a smile.

Storm quickly hopped onto Moon and took off after the guard. She wasn't liking this considering that today was so pose to be a celebration, in a way, was for both sides of the rebellion.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valessa nodded with a smile "Thorn isn't able to have children because she is so deeply in synch with her shadow and psy abilities, she call herself a Abyss Dragon. If it weren't for the incident, Desmond wouldn't be my rider.." She said to Queen Mab. Desmond laughed "Training from Storm? I didn't really have a chance of seeing you normally. Say we could make a great team, the four of us, like them." He says with a smile a little hopefully

Valtair flies quickly after them, it had been peaceful for years now something happens the day of the celebration. The guard speeds ahead to a clearing, the scene is horrifying. Dead soldiers and dragons lay across the ground, some oddly already decayed. Several trees were dead around them.

Showing 16-22 of 22