ForumsThe TavernIf you know any soccer teams what are your favorites?

39 5511
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i like euro teams my favorite is liverpool

• 39 Replies
howdy111
howdy111
77 posts
Jester

My favorite team is Chelsea

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

My favorite team is Inter. Anyway, the last couple of seasons have been very disappointing, so I hope the team will improve soon!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

My favorite team is Inter.

Really goumas? I'm flabbergasted... =)

My favorite teams are :

- AJAX Ever since I was a kid and Marco van Basten played there! They have been struggling to get back, but are finally back to being the true champions!
I wonder if they will survive the 'Death Pool' in the Champions League though... (o.O)

- BARCA That team has something mystical about it! The Blau-Grana-Blau never seem to displease me, whatever player they buy and put on the field... the atmosphere says it all when the ref blows his whistle!
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Real, Borussia Dortmund and those Oil Mercenaries are too much competition, perhaps for Ajax. All are league champions, but the Dutch league is still a level below them. Then again, Real and City are at low points now. Pun intended.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I know they will probably (surely) all roll over Ajax like a tank over a bug, but still... the team Ajax has at the moment isn't completely a bust you know?! They play a fair game from time to time, at a high level, but they won't be able to survive this round against RM, BD and MC I guess... maybe next year when the team has aged and ripened a bit?

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Really goumas? I'm flabbergasted... =)

Hey, I'm from Milan! I like rooting for the home team. You know, supporting your local team is just great.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Ajax always surprise me. Selling club like Arsenal, but they always win.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I have a warm spot in my heart for Ajax. I cant call myself a fan, but when i see a match, i hope they will win.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Hey, I'm from Milan! I like rooting for the home team. You know, supporting your local team is just great.

LOL No argument there goumas! Supporting your home team is always a good thing! But 'Inter Milan'?! Why not choose 'AC Milan'?! They appeal more to me in all honesty... don't know if that is because van Basten played there during his final days though!

Ajax always surprise me. Selling club like Arsenal, but they always win.

Well, seems like they haven't been able to surprise the first round, as they lost in the end... not a very good start! =/

I have a warm spot in my heart for Ajax. I cant call myself a fan, but when i see a match, i hope they will win.

That's more like the way I watch football... I can't call myself a real enthusiastic fan who never misses an opportunity to watch a game, but whenever I come across one, or hear about one, I always hope that my favorite teams win, this being Ajax and Barca! =)
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Anyway, the last couple of seasons have been very disappointing, so I hope the team will improve soon!

Have you seen AC on the table. We're not doing to well either. I'm ashamed to poke my head out and watch the matches when we're losing to Udinese and Atlanta. We really need some improvement. We better spend some money in the mid transfer window.

Usually when one of my teams is losing I switch over to my other team. That's usually great, except my other team is Liverpool. Unluckiest team in the premier league is our unofficial title (Or maybe that's just liverpool fans xD). We're getting there though.

Anyone watching chelsea vs arsenal? 1-1 while I'm typing this. Looks like a great match.
JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

Arsenal are the best team and love going to see them (even if van-persie did leave us)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

They lost. I cry. And spuds won.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'll be roasted alive for this, but Manchester United.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

It's ok, I hate Chelsea and Liverpool more. And Spuds.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My favorite European team is Manchester United. However, I haven't been watching the English championship recently.

Showing 16-30 of 39