ForumsThe TavernIf you know any soccer teams what are your favorites?

39 5512
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i like euro teams my favorite is liverpool

• 39 Replies
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

O_o thats my favourite too.My favourite player would be Torres he is some striker.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

dont post if you are an aresonal fan

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Ha ha guys post if you any fan you said whats your favourite?So theres can be Arsenal!

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

haha thats funny i am a arsenal fan lol P but yh i support arsenal and coventry because im from coventry

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Columbus Crew, all the way.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Seriously, Columbus Crew? o.O

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I only watch international football(soccer). Club I just have no interest in. Maybe if I lived near a team I would care, but I don't.

So randomly, I will say ManU is my favorite.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The German National Soccer Team (Die National Machnschaft). Horrid spelling, but because I am largely ethnically German. But I somehow ended up with the Scott's features on my Father's side. Bummer.

And Arsenal. Not because I like them or anything, but because it gives me something to say when the Mann U/Chelsea battle lines are drawn.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Gooner for life. Stop being discriminatory. Just because they sunk Pool 2 0 hehe....

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

Brasil Gooo Ronaldino!!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

On the wane....Neymar is the new hot Samba boy.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i don't watch soccer of football, the only sport i watch is basketball. however, there is a little bit of a problem with this thread name that you may not have heard about. in the USA football is the one with the meetheads in hardhats kill each other over a eggish shaped ball that they hold with their hands. in the USA soccer is the one where people kick a ball into goals. everywhere else (i'm pretty sure, at the very least in Europe) it's the other way around, foot ball you kick the ball into the goals and soccer you beat each other to a pulp, so there might be some people who are talking about different sports than what you intended

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Manly, no, the title say "soccer". we dont mean handegg.

Well, in Israel i am a big fan of Apoel tel-aviv. i hope they will get to the final four in fifa cup!

In the world i Am a fan of Barcelona. Barca! barca! baaarca!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Manly, no, the title say "soccer". we dont mean handegg.
lol, how can i be sure of that? handegg isn't a widely accepted name for it. so i would like to ask the OP, which are you talking about, american soccer, or the rest of the world soccer?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

OP has football ( soccer to you Americans) all over it. He mentioned Liverpool.

LIKE COME ON. Big clue there.

Showing 1-15 of 39