Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Master Thread] Strike Force Heroes 2 - Bug / Glitch

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 9:57pm

kirks011

kirks011

184 posts

My online save will not load for strike force heroes 2. I've tried refreshing it and it still wont load. I have also logged out and back in so it would attempt the online save loading thing again, still no luck sadly. Currently im using Internet Explorer. ANy suggestions on whats up?

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 12:59am

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

It seems like it will only allow you to do anything with the online saves if you already have a save on your account. It will probably get patched after the weekend, knowing AG, though the Flash Gaming Summit is next week, which I know Justin is going to, and likely at least a few from AG as well. Not to be pessimistic or anything :b

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 2:55pm

kirks011

kirks011

184 posts

alright, thanks jeol. Hopefully they do fix it this weekend, its really quite annoying!

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:14am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,829 posts

Since this thread about Strike Force Heroes 2 problems with online saving and Quests not being awarded was made first, I made this one the master thread. All problems concerning this game should go here please.

I forwarded the problem to the staff and as soon as they have time (there is the FGS this week like jeol said), they will have a look at it and respond, ok? Thank you! =)

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 4:32am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,126 posts

Knight

I have tried everything!!!
I tried the latest versions of Firefox, Google Chrome,
Internet explorer and Opera.
Also the latest version of Flash payer and Shockwave player

The problem still exists!

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 6:50am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,829 posts

Note: Deleted flame post.

Please have a little patience people... the staff is currently busy and will have look at the problem as soon as they are able. Thank you. =)

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 10:57am

shadowtheasome

shadowtheasome

1 post

plz fix the online save, also you should be able to take the local save to the online save because i dont want to start over and im pretty sure no one else wants to ethier

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 11:10am

Vellear1russia

Vellear1russia

1 post

+ also hav that problem

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 11:17am

ArmorKnight455

ArmorKnight455

1 post

donwload your safe put it in USB KEY and wait online save fix.
if they fix it that will be great
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/all_to_gether_3d-wide.jpg

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 11:22am

kkx231

kkx231

3 posts

How come every time you get a killstreak the killstreak gauge will always stay at 0 until you die once then it will start reloading the killstreak again with a few exceptions like combat drone. Is the game designed to do this or is this a bug/glitch?

Reply to [Master Thread] Strike Force Heroes 2 - Bug / Glitch

You must be logged in to post a reply!