ForumsNews and Feedbackbring back the old armour points

34 13146
proshots
proshots
24 posts
Nomad

remember the old armour points? they used to give us a leaderboarrd and everything and gave some competition the the site, now there is nothing, please sign this pettition by saying 'i agree' so that we can get it back! much appriciated
thanks

• 34 Replies
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

I agree with people who want AP back and those who do not I found them fun to have but you just had to work so hard and play the games so much to unlock stuff such as armatars and I also want them back because the chalenge was fun if you saw someone else with say an armatar you thought was better than yours so you accualy had to work at playing on the game website more thus more people will play the games and give either bad or good coment on to the games and have more of a reason for doing instead of just putting comments on games for no reason but to say the games were fun and what they rated them but then with doing this you had the problem of people who spam (which Ive honestly never seen happen but I no it has)game comment boxes and forums so even though Ferret said "AP will not be returning. ", which i slightly disagree and agree with I just say keep them off the game website so the mods and admins dont have to deal with spammers and people like that or if they never were a really big problem then bring them back because other than spammers getting anoying I dont see the point in getting rid of AP

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

you just had to work so hard and play the games so much to unlock stuff such as armatars

Playing games had nothing to do with armor points or armatars. Armatars are available without requirements now.
keep them off the game website so the mods and admins dont have to deal with spammers and people like that or if they never were a really big problem then bring them back because other than spammers getting anoying I dont see the point in getting rid of AP

Ferret said multiple times that AP won't return, so suggestions for AP are useless.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I agree with people who want AP back and those who do not I found them fun to have but you just had to work so hard and play the games so much to unlock stuff such as armatars and I also want them back because the chalenge was fun if you saw someone else with say an armatar you thought was better than yours so you accualy had to work at playing on the game website more thus more people will play the games and give either bad or good coment on to the games and have more of a reason for doing instead of just putting comments on games for no reason but to say the games were fun and what they rated them but then with doing this you had the problem of people who spam (which Ive honestly never seen happen but I no it has)game comment boxes and forums so even though Ferret said "AP will not be returning. ", which i slightly disagree and agree with I just say keep them off the game website so the mods and admins dont have to deal with spammers and people like that or if they never were a really big problem then bring them back because other than spammers getting anoying I dont see the point in getting rid of AP

1. I didnt see a single period in that sentence.
2. Its not coming back. It promotes spamming. Also, I have no idea what game you are talking about, you could have plenty of AP and not play a single game, which is why its gone
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Armatars are available without requirements now.

Only some of them. Higher AP armatars are still locked. There is also an apparent AP calculation that was not disabled, which means you could unlock "legacy" armatars.
Showing 31-34 of 34