ForumsWEPRWhat would be the best way to unpopulate the earth

255 90908
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Any answers hopefully humane and by unpopulate i mean lower human populations.

• 255 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

It's not a cause. It's merely a logical adherence to a statistical figure.

are the stats in a link that ive missed aswell?
also do we have nothing to compare these stats whit. there isn't a 2nd country whit the same law where it must have happened to aswell.
sofar i understand are these stats part of pre-believe. that children are more obnoxious, selfish, etc. etc. then 30 year ago can also apply to my country and i bet many many more countries. and for the cause of that i would look at the mass media that doesn't consider the youngest kids to be part of their viewers.

I doubt that millions of people are a coincidence.

i doubt that being a only child is the main reason for this.

It's just saying you will be more likely to find such traits in an only child than one with siblings.

we should check that from a different source then china. if it turns out it's like that everywhere els aswell then there must be a link there. i however dont see that link.
dont get me wrong. i fully understand what you guys mean but i dont make that link because i dont see why this link should be made.
(the rest of your post wasn't mend to me right?)
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i came across this and i thought it's a good idea for this topic.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/7136_388628594588300_319254708_n.jpg

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

also do we have nothing to compare these stats whit. there isn't a 2nd country whit the same law where it must have happened to aswell.

sofar i understand are these stats part of pre-believe. that children are more obnoxious, selfish, etc. etc. then 30 year ago can also apply to my country and i bet many many more countries. and for the cause of that i would look at the mass media that doesn't consider the youngest kids to be part of their viewers.

There are statistics.

i doubt that being a only child is the main reason for this.

I've provided my evidence and justifications, now it's your turn to.

We can also compare this to Hong Kong's situation.
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I can't stand when Homosexual couples want a surogate child and if you are wondering how this ties in to the conversation let me explain.Enough children are orphaned and need homes but noooooooo god forbid if someone incapable of reproducing by nature can't have there own child.Almost every person who wants a kid wants their own kid so they have a child by whatever means possible.More people should consider adoption and use birth control.Oh yah abortion is not a proper means of population control either and Industrialized countries have the worst population problems and if it wasn't highly inapropriate I would probably make almost 30+ rascist jokes.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I can't stand when Homosexual couples want a surogate child

Can you stand it when heterosexual couples want a surrogate child?

if someone incapable of reproducing by nature can't have there own child

Gay =/= infertile.

Industrialized countries have the worst population problems

I suppose death rates tend to be lower where clean water is readily available as opposed to wading through ****.

More people should consider adoption and use birth control.

Agreed, but it's not good to force it. More ads and info might work.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Everyone should be mandated to take an IQ test, anyone who scores under a 70 must be then volunteered to be launched into space via a giant sling shot pulled by a team of power lifters. Their mission is then to find another planet suitable for life and cultivate it in order to provide a suitable living environment for all of the stupid people. They will become the arbiters of the Earth, and it's for science and stuff.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Everyone should be mandated to take an IQ test, anyone who scores under a 70 must be then volunteered to be launched into space via a giant sling shot pulled by a team of power lifters. Their mission is then to find another planet suitable for life and cultivate it in order to provide a suitable living environment for all of the stupid people. They will become the arbiters of the Earth, and it's for science and stuff.

All I can say is, the person who wanted this to really happen, would be near the top of that list of catapualtable people.

I can't stand when Homosexual couples want a surogate child and if you are wondering how this ties in to the conversation let me explain.Enough children are orphaned and need homes but noooooooo god forbid if someone incapable of reproducing by nature can't have there own child.Almost every person who wants a kid wants their own kid so they have a child by whatever means possible.More people should consider adoption and use birth control.Oh yah abortion is not a proper means of population control either and Industrialized countries have the worst population problems and if it wasn't highly inapropriate I would probably make almost 30+ rascist jokes.

How about you ask your parents to adopt an orphaned child? Better yet, why not heterosexual people, who have done all the breeding, stop having that many kids, instead of blaming homosexual couples?

And yes, homos do adopt.

And no, industrialized countries don't have an overpopulation problem as bad as a Third World nation, where families of half a dozen are the norm.
causeweolo
causeweolo
17 posts
Nomad

I only have one thing to say, and it is this: the term Third World was created during the Cold War to describe nations that where neither First World (NATO and allies, market economies)
or Second World (Warsaw Pact and allies, planned economies). Just wanted to clear that up.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I only have one thing to say, and it is this: the term Third World was created during the Cold War to describe nations that where neither First World (NATO and allies, market economies)
or Second World (Warsaw Pact and allies, planned economies). Just wanted to clear that up.

And so? Fact remains that they are still generally a nicely fitting, albeit lazy way of lumping nations of similar characteristics together for the man on the street. Many of these nations have ''left'' the group, but there remain plenty in the barrel to be contented with the classification.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

There is no good or peaceful way to unpopulate the earth as that would usually require violence.

[quote]Everyone should be mandated to take an IQ test, anyone who scores under a 70 must be then volunteered to be launched into space via a giant sling shot pulled by a team of power lifters. Their mission is then to find another planet suitable for life and cultivate it in order to provide a suitable living environment for all of the stupid people. They will become the arbiters of the Earth, and it's for science and stuff.

People who would have a IQ of below 70 would protest in being sent to space on a almost impossible mission and so they would force them to go with violence and then people would think that the guy who issued the order is a tyrant and then he would get a low rep so its better to just find another planet like earth to settle these guys instead of using violence

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

just find another planet like earth to settle these guys instead of using violence

we got one, (more but this is the closest) keplar 22-b.
whit lightspeed it will only take 600 years to get there.
we might aswell just shoot them randomly into the sky.
Tikipaka
Tikipaka
6 posts
Nomad

"Nuke 'em". XD

axzinger
axzinger
26 posts
Nomad

put a limit on the amount of kids a person is allowed to have?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

there is no right number of kids to limit it on. as explained somewhere in the last 15 pages. =)

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

No best way to unpopulate the earth but find another planet for us =)

Showing 136-150 of 255