ForumsThe TavernWhat the brown, katz?

98 22839
BadHaikuBird
BadHaikuBird
17 posts
Nomad

Seriously, I swear that every second post is someone making some insulting remark.

Dammit, you guys would be the angry drunk. It's much nicer in other areas of the forums.

Guess I'll fit right in then...

• 98 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

There's no doubt ur skin is brown. Why are yall offended when we say brown or black. When people call me white boy, I feel pride. If I call you dark, colored, brown or black, why does that automatically make me racist. Racism is having hatred for other races. People are so sensitive.

The original title was, You People are S.h.i.t, i.e, it was a jest that we're a crappy community and nothing to do with racism.

Shows that reading properly pays off a great deal.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Though they're known for stealing and just plain crime, blame it on our stupid ancestors who brought them here, and the even more stupid ones who freed them.

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Idk why you made a topic like that, and then renamed it something people would be offended by

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Though they're known for stealing and just plain crime, blame it on our stupid ancestors who brought them here, and the even more stupid ones who freed them.

The heck does this even mean? The thread is about AG's Forum community and nothing else.

Idk why you made a topic like that, and then renamed it something people would be offended by

Because S.h.i.t is a censored vulgarity, and brown is not.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Think before you do. And yes, people on this website are ****.

My god, you're as thick as clotted cream aren't you? There's nothing remotely racist or even insulting in OPs posts.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

No I know its not racist, Im saying people, who are idiots, are gonna take this as racism and be offended!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

No I know its not racist, Im saying people, who are idiots, are gonna take this as racism and be offended!

Then too bad! What's the point of having an OP when people aren't going to even read?!
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Haven't seen him in months, so maybe.

Going on 313d1's profile presents a 404 error, so yes, I believe he was banned.

~~~Darth Caedus
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Maybe the title should be changed to "A pointless purple place". It has color in it still and alliteration! Everyone loves alliteration.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I'm not offended bro, Im just warning you. I've been given warnings by
****-for -brains just because my words came out wrong.

You've been warned for a derogatory attitude towards the religious belief of others in the past (apparently, or that's what I gleaned from Nemo's old post on your wall).

Has nothing to do with the case at hand.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You guys are just taking this all very seriously.

Never take anything in the tavern seriously. Or take bait.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

No, because I never said anything racist, or that sounded racist. Fine dumb*** I'm just trying to help you out.

No, that's not what I meant. I meant, that you don't read properly, before typing, which has obviously resulted in irrelevant posts on your end.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I feel like Sir Declan is having fun with this. Just saying.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Feed, feed, feed!

I'm bored.

EndlessMarrow
EndlessMarrow
60 posts
Nomad

This Post is Racist why did you even make this in the first place.

Showing 46-60 of 98